The "What pissed you off today" thread

ed lespaul

I'm not pissed off exaclty but it's been a week and a half now without a bathroom. It's a bit of an inconvenience, especially during a heat wave! There's been unforeseen problems so there's still about two weeks to go.
I feel for you.

When I had my bathroom done, a few years ago, it was done by my wife's uncles, who did this on the side. We didn't realize they could only work on weekends. It took no less than 6 weeks. We also have a 1/2 bath (toilet and sink, but the main was the only bath tub. I had to create a temporary shower on my deck, using PVC pipe and connecting the hose to the kitchen sink. For the first few days, it wasn't that bad. But, in the course of 6 weeks, it went from summer to F'ing freezing.

It's all a great story to tell people, but it really sucked when it was happening.

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
I like America when i have visited and I like most the American's I met there and I like most of the American's I meet over here here, but how did you lot elect that absolute racist scumbag I'll never know. I know we are about to have our own Trump but at least we can say he wasn't actually elected.
How? The other option was Hillary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
Well at least she's not a racist, misogynistic admitted sex offender.
The snake you can see and predict vs the snake that conceals true intent.

If you were a Bernie supporter you, maybe all liberal USA and free world, should be PISSED that Clinton Campaign was allowed to run the DNC because Obama left the DNC millions in debt after 2012 and on the verge of collapse by 2016. Bernie fought an uphill battle against his own party then had to eat crow and unconvincingly tell his supporters that Hillary was the “lesser of 2 evils” <— his words.

But, no politics.

hendrixisgod

Argumentative Bastard
The snake you can see and predict vs the snake that conceals true intent.

If you were a Bernie supporter you, maybe all liberal USA and free world, should be PISSED that Clinton Campaign was allowed to run the DNC because Obama left the DNC millions in debt after 2012 and on the verge of collapse by 2016. Bernie fought an uphill battle against his own party then had to eat crow and unconvincingly tell his supporters that Hillary was the “lesser of 2 evils” <— his words.

But, no politics.

the lesser racist, lesser homophobic, lesser misogynistic, lesser admitted sex offender. Evil prevails when good people do nothing, acceptance of anything he does at all is absolute acceptance of everything he does. listen to the mans words, the lies, the tax cuts for the rich, the tariffs that costing working class american jobs.

as an outsider when visiting so called "red states" (Tennessee, Alabama and Louisiana are the last 3 places i visited), I always have a wonderful time and am able to talk to intelligent, witty and mostly accepting people. except when it comes to gun laws, as i will never accept or understand your countries obsession with firearms, we can generally find a consensus. it's just when you draw party lines they to a person "could never vote democrat" and i don't understand that attitude. surely you have to vote on the person and their policies. not whether they're wearing a red or blue rosette.

I don't accept him, I never could, we are about to end up with trump light in Boris Johnson whose career is similar to trumps and it's unbelievable people accept these people.

I am no putting your country down, there is so much about your country I love I just hate the acceptance of the current administration.

but yes no politics, because heaven forbid adults could have civil discord about politics.

but yes no politics, because heaven forbid adults could have civil discord about politics.
The rule is in place because people tend to take politics very personal and start digging further into their own trenches rather than looking over the top to the other side or perhaps even imagine the other side’s view. That said I agree we should be able to have adult discussion about this, but alas, emotions generally prevent such.

Kerry's dad had another stroke this morning, he's just got the hospital.
Aaw mate, nothing is spared from you lately it seems... My thoughts are with you, stay strong!

Magnus Pym

Grudges rot the soul
I think the problem is not that people can't have a serious and respectful conversation about politics but that those kind of conversations on an open forum attract people who want neither. Before we know it the threads would be clogged with posts from people who exist only to offend or feel the need to 'get back' at people who wouldn't agree with them previously.

Last edited:

ed lespaul

Well at least she's not a racist, misogynistic admitted sex offender.
Ok, since this isn't being moderated, and clowns who think they know things, because the media tells them something, this has to be addressed AND I HOPE ALL OF THIS GETS REMOVED, INCLUDING THIS ONE --- BECAUSE IT DOESN'T BELONG HERE!!!!!

Trump was elected to do exactly what he's doing, fixing a broken system. He's kicking ass and doing EXACTLY what he said he would do. On the other hand, you have a party who has survived on the Saul Alinsky tactics for decades. Trump isn't falling for that nonsense, and is fighting back. That's EXACTLY what we wanted our candidate to do.

Black and Hispanic unemployment is at historic lows. Is that racist, or does that mean his policies work for everyone. Yes, it's the latter.

He's fighting back against a gang of 4 dunces, who, whenever they are called out on their nonsensical rhetoric, claim racism, sexism, whatever they can to to try to play the damsel in distress. The one that he was really pointing those tweets at (and came here for asylum) has said on several occasions that Israel should be destroyed, and she also said that "nobody stands up proudly when you hear 'The United States', but people stand proudly when the teacher says al qaeda."

If telling someone to go back to where you came from if you don't love this country, after claiming asylum to escape the oppression there, then there's something wrong with one's thinking.

NOW - PLEASE HAVE MODERATOR REMOVE ALL OF THESE POLITICAL POSTS, INCLUDING THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

hendrixisgod

Argumentative Bastard
Ok, since this isn't being moderated, and clowns who think they know things, because the media tells them something, this has to be addressed AND I HOPE ALL OF THIS GETS REMOVED, INCLUDING THIS ONE --- BECAUSE IT DOESN'T BELONG HERE!!!!!

Trump was elected to do exactly what he's doing, fixing a broken system. He's kicking ass and doing EXACTLY what he said he would do. On the other hand, you have a party who has survived on the Saul Alinsky tactics for decades. Trump isn't falling for that nonsense, and is fighting back. That's EXACTLY what we wanted our candidate to do.

Black and Hispanic unemployment is at historic lows. Is that racist, or does that mean his policies work for everyone. Yes, it's the latter.

He's fighting back against a gang of 4 dunces, who, whenever they are called out on their nonsensical rhetoric, claim racism, sexism, whatever they can to to try to play the damsel in distress. The one that he was really pointing those tweets at (and came here for asylum) has said on several occasions that Israel should be destroyed, and she also said that "nobody stands up proudly when you hear 'The United States', but people stand proudly when the teacher says al qaeda."

If telling someone to go back to where you came from if you don't love this country, after claiming asylum to escape the oppression there, then there's something wrong with one's thinking.

NOW - PLEASE HAVE MODERATOR REMOVE ALL OF THESE POLITICAL POSTS, INCLUDING THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
black unemployment began declining during the Obama administration and has been falling steadily for the past several years. Trump hasn’t reversed those gains, but that doesn’t mean he can claim full credit for them either. black unemployment is still higher than white unemployment, and higher than the unemployment rates of other racial groups. that unemployment rate has been falling steadily since the end of 2011, who ever was in office would have reaped the benefits of it hitting a record low.

telling people to go back to where they came from is racist, especially when 3 of the 4 people you told where born in the states. trump himself is second generation immigrant. that is like Rodman claiming credit for the bulls second 3peat, he contributed but isn't the reason it happen. and things already in place for it to happen before he arrived.