The "What pissed you off today" thread

ed lespaul

A friend, that I played ball with (and against) for years, passed away from congestive heart failure. If that wasn't bad enough, the wake was last night, and there were a bunch of storms with tornado warnings, which kept me from attending his wake. I feel like shit missing it.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I woke up with a splitting headache. Already on my second round of painkillers, no luck yet. I cranked the AC at the office without anybody noticing. Maybe that will help.
Well this has turned into a bit of a flu. Woke up with a sore throat. Coughing now. I think I may have a light fever. I considered taking an exit on the highway multiple times on my way to work so I can turn back, but stubborn me decided to drive all the way to the office. Now I'm considering leaving early....

mirage2101

Well this has turned into a bit of a flu. Woke up with a sore throat. Coughing now. I think I may have a light fever. I considered taking an exit on the highway multiple times on my way to work so I can turn back, but stubborn me decided to drive all the way to the office. Now I'm considering leaving early....
Ah you've got the purple lung coughing plague! congratulations! I'm just over it.

I've been putting together the parts for a song in JamUp and it's driving me bonkers. It has to play through from the beginning each time, I can't skip to a particular time and start the new track where I want it to start. So I've lost a lot of time just waiting to get where I want, only to fuck something up and having to restart.
Then I listen what I already put down on the other tracks and decide something sounds shitty or I could do something a little different to solidify things more, and have to scrap the whole thing and start again with all new tracks.
It's fun putting parts together, but at points aggravating as holyfuckingshit.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
We took a train and then a bus to get to Castell Coach from Cardiff. Unfortunately we missed our stop due to the confusing way the stop was printed on the ticket and ended up back in Cardiff. Kerry is now having an autistic meltdown. If we were at home I'd leave her alone to calm down but we're in the middle of Cardiff and it's noise. Everything is now fucked as far as she is concerned and want's to go home. It's an over reaction but there's no point saying anything, she won't listen. I have no idea how this will play out, I've already had to profusely apologize to two people for the way she reacted to them.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
It never fails to hit me when I spend a few days in a big city how many people are begging. I give to few people and not to others and after a bit it all gets a bit much, if you don't give to someone they think you're selfish but you can't just give everything you have. It never stops.

There are some dodgy ones two, one guy sold me a Big Issue but then just walked away without giving me one. Some go straight from taking money off you to buy drugs from some dude over the road right in front of you!

There's been some good moments on this trip but overall I'll be really glad to go home. I miss mountains, fields, and going ages without seeing another person.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Vettel getting a penalty seriously got me %$#@$#@!!~..
Yes it was dangerous, and there's nothing he could've done. That's racing. And FIA is wondering why people think it's boring..
idiots..
I'm still pissed off about this...Lewis Hamilton deserves an Oscar for his performance in the cooldown room and on the podium. I'm so sick and tired of that guy....

I'm still pissed off about this...Lewis Hamilton deserves an Oscar for his performance in the cooldown room and on the podium. I'm so sick and tired of that guy....
Oh, come on....Hamilton did nothing wrong! Vettel went off the track and rejoined in a dangerous way, he got a penalty and then he behaved like a spoilt child after the race. If you should be pissed off with anybody, it's the stewards, not Hamilton.

mirage2101

Hamilton was fishing for a penalty with his radio message. Saying otherwise after the fact is hypocritical.

According to the letter of the rules Vettel deserved a penalty. I'd argue that the rule is bad.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Oh, come on....Hamilton did nothing wrong! Vettel went off the track and rejoined in a dangerous way, he got a penalty and then he behaved like a spoilt child after the race. If you should be pissed off with anybody, it's the stewards, not Hamilton.
I actually completely understand Vettel's reaction after the race and would probably have done the same. I would probably not even have gone to the podium.

You are correct that Lewis did not wrong regarding the penalty, but Lewis is a snake and an attention whore. Pulling Seb on the first step, pretending to feel sorry for him etc. We all know Lewis is just happy he won. I have never liked Lewis. People always say Seb is a whiny little bitch, and sometimes he is, but in my opinion Lewis is worse.

Hamilton was fishing for a penalty with his radio message. Saying otherwise after the fact is hypocritical.

According to the letter of the rules Vettel deserved a penalty. I'd argue that the rule is bad.
Put your statements together. "Vettel deserved a penalty" and, to rephrase your first sentence in a less prejudicial way, "Hamilton notified his team that Vettel deserved a penalty". Are you trying to say that Vettel - or any other driver - doesn't do exactly the same thing whenever they feel that they have been put at a disadvantage?

Sorry guys, but you are both just looking for reasons to criticize Hamilton here. And if you're still pissed off about something that happened to someone else several days ago which has no impact on you, then rejoice that you don't have anything in your own life to be pissed off about! :)

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Put your statements together. "Vettel deserved a penalty" and, to rephrase your first sentence in a less prejudicial way, "Hamilton notified his team that Vettel deserved a penalty". Are you trying to say that Vettel - or any other driver - doesn't do exactly the same thing whenever they feel that they have been put at a disadvantage?

Sorry guys, but you are both just looking for reasons to criticize Hamilton here. And if you're still pissed off about something that happened to someone else several days ago which has no impact on you, then rejoice that you don't have anything in your own life to be pissed off about! :)
Well..Yes! I'm always looking for reasons to criticize Hamilton. I can't stand the prick since his rookie season. I'll admit that any day. :D

I honestly don't think Vetter deserved the penalty. I agree with him that he was lucky to not go into the wall. If anything, Lewis should also know that and should have taken the inside. And there I go criticizing him again! :p