The "What pissed you off today" thread

Magnus Pym

Grudges rot the soul
The alarm on our 'new' little freezer went off last night. Nothing appears to be wrong with it but it is still showing 'not cold enough'. I checked the paperwork, We've had it over seven years! Where has the time gone.
So. It's whiring away to itself all time but only getting down to -14. It's 7 years old. I think it's f*cked. A white goods warehouse shopping trip coming up for me and the Mrs then.

Edit: Ordered. Arrives next Wednesday. Is it OK that I still get excited by incoming new stuff even if it's something as dull as a new freezer?

Last edited:

ed lespaul

The LynchBox arrived, and it sounded very weak. I biased the tubes (correctly,as per the specs, not hot) and it sounded great..... Well, until I tested the Mr Scary module. There is something wrong with it. I have to crank the amp way up, just to hear it. So, unfortunately, unless I find a (free) solution, it's going back....a second time. FFS.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
The LynchBox arrived, and it sounded very weak. I biased the tubes (correctly,as per the specs, not hot) and it sounded great..... Well, until I tested the Mr Scary module. There is something wrong with it. I have to crank the amp way up, just to hear it. So, unfortunately, unless I find a (free) solution, it's going back....a second time. FFS.
Not good dude. :(

Been grinding through having a deep gluteal strain for nearly 2 months now. Yeah, I broke my butt. Sitting and sleeping are the worst. Stretching is the wrong way to go, but keeping it loose and moving helps. So as long as I'm walking, and take Aleve, it does okay. :confused: I've gone to a dispensary nearby to buy some CBD lotion and oil. It's not done anything to help my butt, but it does feel really good on my feet and sore muscle areas. :)

Also, I keep a little wooden box full of various guitar-related screws that sits on the end table with my amp. And the cat's just knocked it off behind the table. Jerk. :p

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
Snowing all weekend and showed up to band practice at our drummer’s. Lights and music were on but couldn’t find him around. A text came a bit later from him that he couldn’t make it and was on his way to Billings. We locked up and killed the lights and moved his vehicle in the garage. Found out later he had a heart attack and was flown to Billings. No word since on how he is doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Snowing all weekend and showed up to band practice at our drummer’s. Lights and music were on but couldn’t find him around. A text came a bit later from him that he couldn’t make it and was on his way to Billings. We locked up and killed the lights and moved his vehicle in the garage. Found out later he had a heart attack and was flown to Billings. No word since on how he is doing.

Shit, sorry to hear that mate.

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!

Jesus.
I hope he’s okay D...
:hug:

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
One of my car's back tyres has been losing pressure. I just found out why - there's a bloody screw in it! The tyre has been on the car for about a week, that didn't last long. Luckily though tomorrow is pay day, I guess I know what the first thing I need to buy!

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
The tracking info on my incoming new axe.
Yesterday’s status: “Collected” then “In Transit”
This morning? “We do not recognise this reference number”
:facepalm:

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
The tracking info on my incoming new axe.
Yesterday’s status: “Collected” then “In Transit”
This morning? “We do not recognise this reference number”
:facepalm:
Wait...what did you buy and what did you sell to buy this one?

On a side note, pissing me off is exaggerating, but I've been trying to get into a Lego forum, but I just can't seem to get the hang of it. It may be too big, I don't know anybody, it's not personal.