The "What pissed you off today" thread

If you buy the CD and rip it you have the music for as long as you want it. If you download or stream it's not so straight forward as to who owns what and for how long.
That's why I still buy CDs too.
I know, I have all my cd's as flac on my NAS.
Me too - I have ripped them all as FLAC and MP3. Honestly, though, I can't hear any difference so I think I'm going to delete the flacs.

mirage2101

That's why I still buy CDs too.

Me too - I have ripped them all as FLAC and MP3. Honestly, though, I can't hear any difference so I think I'm going to delete the flacs.
On my good speakers in the living room there's quite a difference. On anything else I couldn't hear the difference if my life depended on it.

I did get the HD version of netflix, not because the screen quality if that much better but the SD version had compression artifacts in the audio stream.

Ending a fourth consecutive 12+ hours work day. Obligatory seminars on the first three days while work is also rolling, weird enough only for my department and all of that in the exact week my co-worker has vacation.
Get up early, have work and seminars followed by some work late at the office, travel home, eat and work at home until bedtime. For the first time since starting this job I’m absolutely fed up with it and can’t wait for the weekend and there’s still friday left...!

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Ending a fourth consecutive 12+ hours work day. Obligatory seminars on the first three days while work is also rolling, weird enough only for my department and all of that in the exact week my co-worker has vacation.
Get up early, have work and seminars followed by some work late at the office, travel home, eat and work at home until bedtime. For the first time since starting this job I’m absolutely fed up with it and can’t wait for the weekend and there’s still friday left...!
That's rough man, take care.