The "What pissed you off today" thread

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Murdering innocent people is repellent and the worst of us.
But...
Remember that the ugliest of our behaviours are easy to broadcast as they shock and horrify, and by their abhorance, grab our attention, tear through the media like wildfire and are impossible to ignore.
I honestly belief that for every foul action there are hundreds if not thousands of good actions quietly taking place
Without noise, herald, attention or drama
By ordinary people across the world.
For example, I see those actions in the support and kindnesses that you guys post here EVERY day.
This shit is hard to read about or watch on the telly.
It scares us and often taps into our primordial nature to categories people into good and bad based on very little info eg. race, religion etc etc
Be sad, mourn and feel shit about what has happened
But after that, defy the FUCK out of those bastards by going out and being the best, kindest and most caring person you can.
:hug:
:)

ed lespaul

The fucking Gear Page: There's a thread that is basically bashing the new Yngwie blues song. There are several pages of bashing Yngwie, and IMHO, rightfully so. I posted "As bad as Yngwie's album is, it's still better than this:"

The F'ing moderator deleted my post for the reason: Enough bashing. So bashing Yngwie is fine for pages. Bash Motley Crue for a horrendous rendition of a Madonna song is over the line? FFS

mirage2101

The fucking Gear Page: There's a thread that is basically bashing the new Yngwie blues song. There are several pages of bashing Yngwie, and IMHO, rightfully so. I posted "As bad as Yngwie's album is, it's still better than this:"

The F'ing moderator deleted my post for the reason: Enough bashing. So bashing Yngwie is fine for pages. Bash Motley Crue for a horrendous rendition of a Madonna song is over the line? FFS
That's so bad to make me smile!

Let me help:
Good virgin:

cover that always makes me happy

Ugh. I've tried to avoid that song until now, because fuck Motley Crue after SATD.
That was horrid and I only made it to the first chorus.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I have childish colleagues. We were talking about childbirth. He has 2 kids and saw both of them being born. Somebody made a joke about the amount of blood. He got angry and walked away. You could of course just say you'd rather not we talk about it.

Then I said I have bad experiences with people from a certain country, so I am not fond of them. Another colleagues gets angry and says that's stupid. So I tel him you can think what you want, that's my opinion. He stays angry, and walks away. He is not from said country, at all.

I don't know. Where I come from this is not normal behavior.

Magnus Pym

Grudges rot the soul
I have childish colleagues. We were talking about childbirth. He has 2 kids and saw both of them being born. Somebody made a joke about the amount of blood. He got angry and walked away. You could of course just say you'd rather not we talk about it.
My experience of office chat makes me think that would only have made things worse.

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
Hoping to get great cranked Marshall tones from this JTM45 through the RockCrusher.

What I end up getting is fizzy overdrive with the volume above 5-6. If it isn’t present normally, the addition of a treble Booster is guaranteed to bring it out.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far today has been 20% good and 80% steaming pile of shit. At the moment I have no idea which way the rest of it is going.
You need that KitKat, stay strong mate!

For the first time in years I am starting to regret my attempts to motivate people to vote. Today’s voting day. I can’t help but think either people are getting denser than before or it’s just that I can’t be arsed to help make sense of politics to others. I’m anything but a steady voter but I am a great supporter of using the right to, even it that means an invalid vote.

mirage2101

You need that KitKat, stay strong mate!

For the first time in years I am starting to regret my attempts to motivate people to vote. Today’s voting day. I can’t help but think either people are getting denser than before or it’s just that I can’t be arsed to help make sense of politics to others. I’m anything but a steady voter but I am a great supporter of using the right to, even it that means an invalid vote.
A co-worker was just telling me he doesn't vote "because nothing changes and I don't trust anybody anymore"
He's giving me a headache.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
A co-worker was just telling me he doesn't vote "because nothing changes and I don't trust anybody anymore"
He's giving me a headache.
Election is a point of discussion at the office here as well. Two of us are contemplating not voting. It's just so unclear what we are voting for. All the information is vague. We would rather not vote than vote for the wrong party.