The "What pissed you off today" thread

Stressed out.
I’m needing some extra meds right now to help manage some weird shit going on in my head that’s got to the stage where it’s keeping me off work.
But because my previous Psychiatrist arranged with my GP that she (my GP) would be in charge of that side of things, my new Psychiatrist feels it would be better for me to call my GP and arrange the increase in meds that way.
The problem is that I’m feeling pretty scared of people at the moment and phoning my GP - who I haven’t seen of months and who has no idea of what’s going on with me right now - to ask for more meds feels dodgy as f**k.
Especially as this sort of thing is usually done by letters/emails between doctors.
My CPN says it should be fine and I have nothing to worry about
But yeah...
#WORRIED
:(
Oh dear Suzy, I wish that your mind demons would just fade. You’re genuinely an awesome woman! Hang in there!

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Stressed out.
I’m needing some extra meds right now to help manage some weird shit going on in my head that’s got to the stage where it’s keeping me off work.
But because my previous Psychiatrist arranged with my GP that she (my GP) would be in charge of that side of things, my new Psychiatrist feels it would be better for me to call my GP and arrange the increase in meds that way.
The problem is that I’m feeling pretty scared of people at the moment and phoning my GP - who I haven’t seen of months and who has no idea of what’s going on with me right now - to ask for more meds feels dodgy as f**k.
Especially as this sort of thing is usually done by letters/emails between doctors.
My CPN says it should be fine and I have nothing to worry about
But yeah...
#WORRIED
:(

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
There's much uncertainty at work. On top of all the talk of about 60 or so redundancies and having to save millions of pounds for the university the boss of the arts center quit last week. This came out of nowhere, there's two different meetings scheduled next week with Uni higher ups to let us know what is going on (or at least I hope we'll find out).

I love working there, I really there's positive news.

@ssinine

Professional noodler
Extensive repair work of the home that's dragged on for a month now. I am knackered but thankfully, it's almost done.
Now a couple more weeks till we have a new(ish) home.

It's exciting but I'm also tired to the bone! The dust & dirt is wreaking havoc on my insides as well.
It'd be nice to have a poop that doesn't remind me of a shaken soda can being opened.

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Oh dear Suzy, I wish that your mind demons would just fade. You’re genuinely an awesome woman! Hang in there!
Thanks guys and yep, while I know there’s worse things in life and that I reflect a lot that where I am in life today - with M, playing guitar, a job I love - is just as dependent on the bad stuff that’s happened to me as much as the good?

There’s no denying that the mental health issues I have really suck at times and I wish to God they’d fuck off permanently.

However, I know that’s not going to happen and that they are as much a part of me as my stunning personality, jaw dropping good looks and attractive guitar collection;) And happily, I’m way better at understanding these days what I need to do to keep them under control so, when they do rear their head, I have a solid game plan to get them to crawl back in their box quickly as possible.

And knowing you guys have my back means the world too.
*high five*
:)

You.
It has been bestowed upon thee.
Bear this name with pride...
#EpicRecovery
:)

Tankman

Presumably a terrorist attack in Utrecht, the Netherlands just happened. Some idiot fired shots in a tram. Not sure yet, but about 50 injured and probably at least 1 dead. Utrecht is a 30 minute drive from where I work. When is all of this pointlessness stopping.

Tankman

Presumably a terrorist attack in Utrecht, the Netherlands just happened. Some idiot fired shots in a tram. Not sure yet, but about 50 injured and probably at least 1 dead. Utrecht is a 30 minute drive from where I work. When is all of this pointlessness stopping.
I want to rectify this post. It's a terrorist attack. I don't care where the shooter is from and why he did it. It's terrorism. I never understood why when a muslim shoots 50 people it's terroris and when a crazy redneck shoots 100 people it's not. ITS FUCKING TERRORISM!

mirage2101

I want to rectify this post. It's a terrorist attack. I don't care where the shooter is from and why he did it. It's terrorism. I never understood why when a muslim shoots 50 people it's terroris and when a crazy redneck shoots 100 people it's not. ITS FUCKING TERRORISM!
No I'm sorry it's not:
terrorism
/ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
noun

1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "the fight against terrorism"

I learned the definition as using Fear in the pursuit of political aims, generally by violent means. But close enough.

It looks like the guy who did it was mentally unstable and has a history of different kinds of crimes. but he's not associated with any known groups as far as known right now and there doesn't seem to be any political aim.

Regardless it's awfull that stuff like this happens. I'm glad we don't have a lot of guns around here and that it's quite rare. But it's still horrible.

Tankman

Define it however you want, mate. At the end of the day they are all fucking idiots. I'm kind of done with modern civilization, because there seems to be none.

Tankman

I absolutely agree that they're all idiots.

I do realize I'm nitpicking with the definition, but it's important to call things what they are and not cause undue panic because of a choice of words.
I don't want to go into discussion about this, but in my mind if you just take away the political motive, it's all the same.

Latest development is that he may have been aiming at one woman and when others tried to help her, he aimed at them as well. It seems 2 weeks ago he was in court for rape charges. That might have been that woman. Who knows.

What I don't understand is the message of kids stuck in a school causing chaos now, throwing garbage cans, smoking inside and going crazy. Why can't they just behave.