The "What pissed you off today" thread

Tankman

TTK is actually also a genuinely nice guy. He helped me out once. He didn' t have to, but he took the time, a lot of time to help out. He told me he does his video's how he likes it. It's just him being him. He doesn't do it for the money. He has a great job that has nothing to do with music.

Last edited:

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
TTK is actually also a genuinely nice guy. He helped me out once. He didn' t have to, but he took the time, a lot of time to help out. He told me he does his video's how he likes it. It's just him being him. He doesn't do it for the money. He has a great job that has nothing to do with music.
I like hearing that so many of the YouTube guitar guys are cool people.

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
The more of "yourself" you show on camera, the more polarizing you will be.
Why do you think people started to hate Rob so much, when he started enjoying himself more, heh.

Soap Distant

The Big Kahuna (again!)
Trying to figure out the bass notes in the Def Leppard version of Personal Jesus. I have no ear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never knew they'd done a version. It's one of my favourite songs, but why did they bother? If they were going to do a version that was significantly different or better than Sammy Hagar's, I could see the point. But it isn't either of those things.

3 hours of sleep, laying wide awake for another 4 for god knows why, followed by a slow day at work, got home, have dinner done and dusted and I'm absolutely knackered. This knackered-ness is new to me. Wear and tear starting to show I guess. What a fucking monday.

mirage2101

It's not so much pissed of as just really sad..
We found out our first IVF attempt failed. There was lots of crying and headaches over the weekend we both pretty much felt like crap. Even though we were just a week in and know this happens a lot. It sucks that it happens but the biggest gut punch was seeing my wife crying to hard over it.

Tankman

We found out our first IVF attempt failed. There was lots of crying and headaches over the weekend we both pretty much felt like crap. Even though we were just a week in and know this happens a lot. It sucks that it happens but the biggest gut punch was seeing my wife crying to hard over it.
Hang in there, bud. I have a friend who recently went through the same thing. It's difficult. For you it's really important to be there for your wife right now and try to keep your heads up. Stay strong!

Harsh reality... My sympathies, I hope future attempts will prove more positive!

Tankman

Our almost 15-year old Pug is being put down this afternoon. She's had a wonderful life and lived a lot longer than expected, but her arthritis has come to the point where painkiller will not get her through the day. She's been a wonderful friend. I could not have wished for a better dog. My wife made the decision, as she has had her for longer than we have known each other. She fully support her own decision, but is still heartbroken.

This morning before leaving for work I hugged our dog for the last time. Told her she was a great dog, so sweet. A great friend, that we loved her and I thanked her. The vet is coming at 1:30. I have a knot in my stomach.

What's nice about the situation is that our other 2 dogs feel that we are sad and are constantly trying to cheer us up. It's heartwarming. Dogs are awesome. It sucks that their lifespan is so short relative to a human life.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Our almost 15-year old Pug is being put down this afternoon. She's had a wonderful life and lived a lot longer than expected, but her arthritis has come to the point where painkiller will not get her through the day. She's been a wonderful friend. I could not have wished for a better dog. My wife made the decision, as she has had her for longer than we have known each other. She fully support her own decision, but is still heartbroken.

This morning before leaving for work I hugged our dog for the last time. Told her she was a great dog, so sweet. A great friend, that we loved her and I thanked her. The vet is coming at 1:30. I have a knot in my stomach.

What's nice about the situation is that our other 2 dogs feel that we are sad and are constantly trying to cheer us up. It's heartwarming. Dogs are awesome. It sucks that their lifespan is so short relative to a human life.
I'm really sorry to hear that mate.

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
Had to change rear brake pads on our 02 Lincoln Continental today. Now I’m no mechanic, but I know some basics and this isn’t my first time changing pads on a disc brake equipped car. However none of those were Pherd products either. I get new pads, get the wheel off then have to fight the dang caliper to get it off the disc. Once off I’m thinking I’m on the home stretch. Just have to push the piston in on the caliper and drop in the new pads and bolt it back together.

FoMoCo says whoa! Slow your roll, son. This piston don’t want to budge. So i get a compressor and the ratchet to force the issue... nope. No dice. So I’m trying to crack the bleeder and pull the cap of the master cylinder. No way, Jose!

I call my friend who used to work in the service department at a Ford dealership... oh... I need a special tool to turn the piston head as I push it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk