The "What pissed you off today" thread

ed lespaul

Can we stop acting like Chrissy Teigen is hot? That mess was a disaster on the New Years Eve Countdown show on NBC.

She looks like she should be singing for Queensryche.

EMM

I am the cat who walks by himself
Sorry I couldn't like your post, it didn't seem right. Hope your ok, not a nice thing to see or be part of for that matter, I'll wish all the best all the same.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
For the time being, I’m ok, but that doesn’t mean it will happen again. My father, as much as I love him dearly, is a heavy alcoholic who a lot of the time, doesn’t know what he is doing whilst under the influence.

Just watched Friedman-interview Andertons did. It was great and all but can we PLEASE get over this whole thing about "We do amps, pedals and guitars so only our gear exists!". You made a pedal. It competes with other pedals. It's ok to say how yours differs from other specific pedals on the market. It's ok to talk about what inspired you when voicing your amp.

It's like the NAMM shitshow where every brand be like "Yeah we have this obvious Les Paul-copy that draws inspiration from some guitars you might have heard of or wanted to own huehuehue *hint hint, nudge nudge*"

doctorpaul

Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
Staff member
I drove around a roundabout sideways on the way back from work yesterday. I'm assuming there was oil or something on the road because there's no way I was going quickly enough to throw the back end out. I managed to hold it but it was definitely an "oh shit" moment.
Did you lift off the gas during the bend? Odd for a front drive car to do that. Anyway, glad you’re ok mate.

ed lespaul

My back is about 80% back to normal, which is a good thing. My mother-in-law is still in the hospital, and in critical condition after a heart ablation procedure. She's been in since the day after Christmas. She developed pneumonia., and is now intubated, and sedated. My wife has been spending a tremendous amount of time at the hospital, worried this is the end for her mother.

One (supposedly) simple fucking procedure has resulted in this F'ing nightmare. My wife just lost her father 6 months ago. She's a wreck.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
My back is about 80% back to normal, which is a good thing. My mother-in-law is still in the hospital, and in critical condition after a heart ablation procedure. She's been in since the day after Christmas. She developed pneumonia., and is now intubated, and sedated. My wife has been spending a tremendous amount of time at the hospital, worried this is the end for her mother.

One (supposedly) simple fucking procedure has resulted in this F'ing nightmare. My wife just lost her father 6 months ago. She's a wreck.
I feel for you both mate, that's a shitty situation.

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
Thought it was going to be a refreshingly okay day.
No such luck.

My mom's oldest dog (still seemingly "spry" enough, for a 14 year old Schnauzer) was having some kinda odd troubles recently, and we came home to him being unable to walk, and then having a seizure and losing control of his legs entirely, seeming to be a in a lot of pain and struggling to breath normally.
We ended up rushing him to a 24 hour emergency vet and they found a mass of some kind in his belly. He was too old for anything to be done.
He was nearly 15 years old, and we'd had him since we got him as a rescue just over 12 years ago, along with my mom's other remaining Schnauzer, who loved him to death and is now alone for the first time since then, as well.
Down to 1 dog in the house (and 1 cat, but she's a jerk, so she doesn't count) for the first time since I was a kid.

RIP, Tucker... lovable, derpy, genuinely OCD dog. Already feels different without him.

AdiHughes

Sessions, Lessons & Shred
Thought it was going to be a refreshingly okay day.
No such luck.

My mom's oldest dog (still seemingly "spry" enough, for a 14 year old Schnauzer) was having some kinda odd troubles recently, and we came home to him being unable to walk, and then having a seizure and losing control of his legs entirely, seeming to be a in a lot of pain and struggling to breath normally.
We ended up rushing him to a 24 hour emergency vet and they found a mass of some kind in his belly. He was too old for anything to be done.
He was nearly 15 years old, and we'd had him since we got him as a rescue just over 12 years ago, along with my mom's other remaining Schnauzer, who loved him to death and is now alone for the first time since then, as well.
Down to 1 dog in the house (and 1 cat, but she's a jerk, so she doesn't count) for the first time since I was a kid.

RIP, Tucker... lovable, derpy, genuinely OCD dog. Already feels different without him.
Sorry to hear that, sounds like he had a lucky rescue though and a good home.

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Aaaah shit.
I’m really sorry to hear that @everfreetree
This may not help but fuck it; I’m saying it anyway.
If I was a dog I bet you that spending over 12 years with you and your family would be the best years of my life
And if Tucker’s looking down on you now from Dog Heaven?
He’s trying his damnedest to find a way to thank you for that...
:hug:
:)

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
Very sorry about that, my dad lost his dog recently too. I am dreading the time when we lose one of ours - hopefully not for a few years, but you never know.
Sorry to hear that, sounds like he had a lucky rescue though and a good home.
Aaaah shit.
I’m really sorry to hear that @everfreetree
This may not help but fuck it; I’m saying it anyway.
If I was a dog I bet you that spending over 12 years with you and your family would be the best years of my life
And if Tucker’s looking down on you now from Dog Heaven?
He’s trying his damnedest to find a way to thank you for that...
:hug:
:)
Thank you all.

I've been planning on getting a dog of my own again when I finally move into my own place, and dealing with this has been a good reminder of how difficult caring for an animal can be, sometimes.

Still worth it. Every difficulty. Every time.