The what are you watching on TV? (or iplayer or 4od etc.) Thread

beans & rice

Finished Shameless. There's one more season coming and they'll start shooting soon, I think. Haven't looked it up to see, but I imagine they had a sense it might not get another season so it ended pretty well, tied up nicely. It definitely requires a forgiving attitude because they practice a lot of lazy writing to explain things or make characters disappear when they've overstayed their welcome. But it's overall enjoyable, though you may feel a bit greasy after each episode. :bounce:

It's nice being able to watch football again, too. Since they pipe in crowd noise it doesn't much matter at home if people are in the stands or not.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I finally finished The Clone Wars. The final season was amazing. The final 4 episodes are like a mini series on their own with tie ins to episode 3. Very well done. Loved it. Recommend it to any Star Wars fans.

Also, I finished just in time for The Mandalorian season 2 in 2 weeks.

I also started watching Upload on Amazon Prime. It's quite entertaining.

mirage2101

I finally finished The Clone Wars. The final season was amazing. The final 4 episodes are like a mini series on their own with tie ins to episode 3. Very well done. Loved it. Recommend it to any Star Wars fans.

Also, I finished just in time for The Mandalorian season 2 in 2 weeks.

I also started watching Upload on Amazon Prime. It's quite entertaining.
I tried to get into it a couple of times but even with a what to skip guide I couldn’t do it

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I tried to get into it a couple of times but even with a what to skip guide I couldn’t do it
Yeah I get that. There's a few mini arcs that took way too long and added little to nothing to the story. I watched them while doing other stuff, just in case there was something important.

Finished latest season of Wentworth. Excellent, but now another year before the next and it's all cliffhangers. Ugh.

Started Kobra Kai, 4 episodes in. It's friggin' great. I love how the characters are still true to who they were in the movies but we can see how their various victories and/or failures have affected them in the years between. Johnny is becoming the king of the dorks and Daniel is his own kind of bully.