The 'What are you Playing now' Thread

Oddly following on from my last post in thread. I'm diving into nice or sad chord progressions.
Odd that he says about hearing in a 'special' way. I often find I play and sing something that I know well and when I get back to listen to the original it doesn't go like that at all.
Anyway, talking about sad - I'm really trying get that simple lick in Chris Isaak's Wicked Games. It's so dependent on the bends and the timing that it sounds different every time I try it. Sometimes sad sometimes not so much.

Odd that he says about hearing in a 'special' way. I often find I play and sing something that I know well and when I get back to listen to the original it doesn't go like that at all.
Anyway, talking about sad - I'm really trying get that simple lick in Chris Isaak's Wicked Games. It's so dependent on the bends and the timing that it sounds different every time I try it. Sometimes sad sometimes not so much.
Yer I thought the same, that's not a special sound, lots of people doing it.

Love the guitar on Chris Isaac's Wicked Game. I recall chugging through the Wicked Game cover by HIM on a stage some while ago

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk