The walking dead

ark

le French
New tv show adapted from eponym comics... was epic !

Don't watch trailer if you already plan to watch the show.

ViniciusIbaldo

lissenin to dat trap shit all the time
I like how 28 Days Later is the only refference most kids have as far as zombie related things go.

The comics are fucking brutal, I was always in a paranoia induced frenzy, so much I stopped reading it!

DrKarnivore

Browsing your web and SMS history
Staff member
I needs to download this. Being a zombie survival geek and all.

Tell me there was a 'best weapon' conversation in the first episode.....pls.

DrKarnivore

Staff member
That`ll do me.

Tell me someone picked up a 2x4 or a baseball bat. It`s the favoured weapon in a seasoned zombie survivors hand, unless it`s those Dawn of the Dead remake zombies. They has issues man.

DrKarnivore

Staff member
that was how he killed his first zombie lmao
Warms your heart, doesn`t it.

I`m downloading it now. I notice the zombies were slow moving sonambulists as opposed to fast moving predatory flesh eaters. I prefer the former, makes for an interesting challenge, and is obviously truer to Romeros original idea.

Warms your heart, doesn`t it.

I`m downloading it now. I notice the zombies were slow moving sonambulists as opposed to fast moving predatory flesh eaters. I prefer the former, makes for an interesting challenge, and is obviously truer to Romeros original idea.
they are actually both mate, they run really fast when he runs away from them, but when theres no food in their sights, they just wander

flawlessandeternal

Double OG with a Skeleton Key
not great?

U MAD!

i thought it was fucking awesome!
i mean, he rides a horse, while getting chased by zombies, then gets in a tank!
fucking.....awesome[full stop!]
Yeah but the horse gets disembowled.
And he doesnt even bother to drive the tank or anything.
When your surrounded by zombies in a tank, you dont just sit in the tank and wait for them to go away.

When your surrounded by zombies in a tank, you dont just sit in the tank and wait for them to go away.
you do if your shit scared and a little bit disorientated from the gunshot that was just let off inside the tank.
they arent trying to make it like a video game, they want proper realism

DrKarnivore

Staff member
So your average state trooper knows how to drive a tank? Yeah they teach it in high school dude!