The Return Of MonkeyFest \m/

Let me give you more of a clue regarding "Smaller more intimate event"

MonkeyFest 2013 will be capped at around 150 people, tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis.

It will be a two day event with camping and exceptional quality food (Vegetarians & Vegans catered for)/ales etc.

All ages will be allowed, under 15's must be accompanied by an adult.

Date and location to be confirmed.

Chappers
I so want to come but I live up north in Yorkshire and I can't drive so I would need a lift if I couldn't get one then it would game over for me :).
So if anyone from up north is going could I request a seat in your Wayne's world automobile haha.

digitalscream

the monkey lord....I know it's very early days, but do you know roughly when you might be able to confirm dates? I want to block it out in our calendar so nobody books gigs which might stop me coming, but we've already had some interest from festivals around July time next year. I'm guessing this might be a problem for other people as well, since there are a few bands on here who are getting big enough for festivals to take notice.

the monkey lord

The Simian Behemoth
the monkey lord....I know it's very early days, but do you know roughly when you might be able to confirm dates? I want to block it out in our calendar so nobody books gigs which might stop me coming, but we've already had some interest from festivals around July time next year. I'm guessing this might be a problem for other people as well, since there are a few bands on here who are getting big enough for festivals to take notice.
It will likely be in July around the same date as last year - but it's really ages away so I'm afraid I can't be any more specific at the moment. All my current resources are booking the Oct tour ;-)

digitalscream

It will likely be in July around the same date as last year - but it's really ages away so I'm afraid I can't be any more specific at the moment. All my current resources are booking the Oct tour ;-)
Fair enough - thanks :) The way it's looking, I may have to be there for the Friday or Sunday. Bloody festival season ;)

BackInBlack

Paul Kossoff Reborn
I'll be there, and possibly playing if I can get my shiz up and running by next summer and I can impress rob enough to let me have a slot XD