The RCF Song collaboration - Stage 1 "The riff thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sted

Darth Sted
Staff member
They're great them mouse, the last one took me by surprise after the first two.

I think all these are worth consideration pal, thanks for making the effort.

bleifingerT

the not-fake german
sound quality is not too great, but it's a catchy melody. whistle it and you got a radio hit :D
still, it's not really a riff, as you already play a defined melody. it's harder to solo over something like this than something using chords.

alex reed

sound quality is not too great, but it's a catchy melody. whistle it and you got a radio hit :D
still, it's not really a riff, as you already play a defined melody. it's harder to solo over something like this than something using chords.
I think you meant mine? :)

I agree to be honest. It's not GREAT. I've never written a riff before so i'm still fairly new to the concept. Actually having listened to it as many times as i have, it gets quite annoying.

Might try again, what sort of thing would you suggest i go for? More of a rhythm riff or a lead riff?

sted

Darth Sted
Staff member
Still a serious lack of take up on this from a lot of people, come on guys, get those creative juices going and give us some riffs, this is your song and your chance to be a part of a truly original piece of music! Convince me this isn't just a gear forum!

I shall get involved promptly :p Got a week off college now so I've time to record stuff. Gotta say, writing groovy rock riffs is definitely not my strong point :D

Status
Not open for further replies.