The 'Quick question' Thread

mirage2101

Umm... If you play the guitar a lot.... do the callouses on your fingers make your fingerprints unreadable?... Asking for a friend.
Never was a problem for me. I use my fingerprint to get access to a data center for work and aside from a huge cut over the length of my finger from a Dyi accident I never had problems with getting my fingerprint read.

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Umm... If you play the guitar a lot.... do the callouses on your fingers make your fingerprints unreadable?... Asking for a friend.
Super glue some of these puppies on...
9ABCBF0E-9E0E-4CEC-BC2B-11A61438FC43.jpeg
Result:
1. Insta hit with Da Ladies.
2. IMMEDIATE and instant rrrrhhhhuu-spect from all guitar players everywhere.
3. Not even Columbo would get your prints from anything you touched.
(You’re welcome)
:)

Super glue some of these puppies on...
View attachment 36611
Result:
1. Insta hit with Da Ladies.
2. IMMEDIATE and instant rrrrhhhhuu-spect from all guitar players everywhere.
3. Not even Columbo would get your prints from anything you touched.
(You’re welcome)
:)
Everyone is distracted by the fingertip-covers meanwhile all I’m wondering is why the fuck are those strings coloured!?

Imagine a teacher talking about fret position 1 on the green string instead of the Low E...!

Decided I'm selling my USA Peavey C30, anyone know of a link where people have dated them on their serial number? I tried google with little help, all I know is it's some time in the 90's. If I know the date then I'd know a bit better how to price it...I hope lol.

Thanks.

mirage2101

It depends a bit what you’re looking for? Andertons looks like a store you could spend a day?
Or if you fancy a trip to this side of the pond, there’s a store in Amsterdam that focuses on vintage stuff. There are more stores but less special or in some cases not large so they have limited stock.