The Purple Guitar Appreciation Thread

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
My wife: "What now ...?"
Me: "I have to make some photos of one of my guitars"
My wife: "You have too ...?"
Me: "Yes"

My Wamoth La Cabronita in Purple Frost. All wenge neck. Standard thin. Swamp ash body. A powertron+ in bridge. ABM full lock down bridge. Some weird wiring I can't really remember - I always use it full on anyways. :D. Planet waves auto trim tuners. Tusq nut. Dunlop 6130 frets.

tl, dr: rock machine - little dented. Used but (almost) not abused.

View attachment 36544

View attachment 36545
I can't get enough of this one. This guitar is so perfect. Even down to the damage.

I honestly love the Mockingbird shape, there's been loads of them that wasn't Ultra Edge Lord 2000x in design (that purple one being one of them) yet the edgelord birds are the only ones I find for sale. :(

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
So many gorgeous guitars of much glory and purpleness on this thread.
Would be kinda rude not to include my former Gibson LP Futura (not to be confused with the Tribute Future:))
0AB1DDC1-F476-44F3-AF67-BC9C950F80F2.jpeg
A beautiful Les Paul, no question.
But sadly, heavier than the approximate combined weight of 17 Earth sized planets
:facepalm:

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
So many gorgeous guitars of much glory and purpleness on this thread.
Would be kinda rude not to include my former Gibson LP Futura (not to be confused with the Tribute Future:))
View attachment 36584
A beautiful Les Paul, no question.
But sadly, heavier than the approximate combined weight of 17 Earth sized planets
:facepalm:
I like the pickup configuration on this one. This is also the RIGHT shade of purple.