The proud (future) mommy & daddy thread

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Quick update. He came early. My wife's water broke last friday, we went to the hospital saturday and just after midnight on december 30th at 00.50h our son Aaron was born. He's 49cm long and weighs 3270grams. He came a week early. He's a beautiful and healthy baby. It was quite tough on mom, but she did great and is now also doing well.

This is the most surreal thing I have ever experienced. It's awesome. We are so happy.
Congratulations!

ScutMonkey

Quick update. He came early. My wife's water broke last friday, we went to the hospital saturday and just after midnight on december 30th at 00.50h our son Aaron was born. He's 49cm long and weighs 3270grams. He came a week early. He's a beautiful and healthy baby. It was quite tough on mom, but she did great and is now also doing well.

This is the most surreal thing I have ever experienced. It's awesome. We are so happy.

Fantastic!

Make sure you keep an eye on your wife to make sure she's taking care of herself. If she's breast feeding she's going to need extra water and calories. It's easy with all the fatigue and constant vigilance of the child to forget your own needs.