*The* Pedalboard Thread

Tankman

@Wade Garrett Pedalboards are never finished...:D

Besides rearranging the expression pedal to the left of the HX, mine has been te same for a few months now. I can see myself switching out the tuner for the D'Addario pedaltuner. I like the screen on that one, but I'd have to find a really good deal on it. Other than that, still happy.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
@Wade Garrett Pedalboards are never finished...:D

Besides rearranging the expression pedal to the left of the HX, mine has been te same for a few months now. I can see myself switching out the tuner for the D'Addario pedaltuner. I like the screen on that one, but I'd have to find a really good deal on it. Other than that, still happy.
Very true, I'm already thinking that I'm not feeling the Marshall Reverb that much!

Tankman

Dunno yet, I don't really use it on my distorted sound but I found it pleasant on clean. I'll play about with what I have for a bit so I can figure out what I want.
You can never go wrong with something that can do everything, like a TC Hall Of Fame, but I've found, in the end, I just use 1 sound. Then I might as well find a pedal that does that one sound best. Just a tip, for when you go shopping.

Baggy

The best reverb I've owned has to be the strymon flint on the 70's setting. But the hall of fame 2 plate sound was very good too and a lot cheaper. The holy grail by ehx gets plenty of good praise but I've never owned one.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

AndyBirger

Fuzz is all you need
EQD Afterneath!

I don’t have one, and don’t know what they sound like, but I’m infatuated with the name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tried one in store, and it was lovely. Really big, ambient cave-esque reverb that was stellar on clean tones. Sadly, I wasn't convinced that my Sheriff could handle such a massive reverb.