The Official RCF members YouTube video uploads thread!

beans & rice

I'm going to have to redo Here's the Upside. It was all kinds of messy, most of all I recorded it too low. Not sure how I screwed that up.
The effects setting I was using on my Digitech multi had a horrible scratchy sound I didn't really notice until later, and when I tried to mess with it things just sounded worse. And there's a discontinuity to it that I'm not fond of. But like someone else told me, it has good bones and I can surely wring something good out of what's there.

craig

This lockdown has got me uploading to YouTube again, done four videos in the last couple of days and would appreciate any views and comments as i get none haha

There is
Mr Blue Sky Solo
Cold As Ice Solo
Killer Queen Solo
Virus 19 Solo - This was created by Judas Priest guitarist Richie Faulkner for musicians to download and put something to it.

beans & rice

Put this together yesterday.
I had put it up last night but decided to tweak some levels and other minor stuff and replaced it just now. Now the sonar ring I added to the video has a weird line down the middle. Not intentional, but I don't care. It's just there to not be static. And maybe with the split it won't give anyone a seizure now. So, win. :D
Looks like it was a FF issue on all videos I played until I closed and restarted. Oops. :p Seizure on!

Last edited:

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Put this together yesterday.
I had put it up last night but decided to tweak some levels and other minor stuff and replaced it just now. Now the sonar ring I added to the video has a weird line down the middle. Not intentional, but I don't care. It's just there to not be static. And maybe with the split it won't give anyone a seizure now. So, win. :D

I like it, the doubled lead was cool and the whole thing took several turns I didn't expect. Great job man!