The Official RCF members YouTube video uploads thread!

Sustainerplayer

On the edge of breakup
Something different from me ... scary instrumental techno ... no guitars in sight.

Will the dead dance in a rave? Is there an orange glow in Salem? Can you go trick or treat’n at 138 bpm? Will the clock hit G minor at midnight? The reaper is dressed for succes and lights from pumpkin heads are lit.

Noncommittal - Halloween (Official Video)

Also out in digital stores the next few days.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Something different from me ... scary instrumental techno ... no guitars in sight.

Will the dead dance in a rave? Is there an orange glow in Salem? Can you go trick or treat’n at 138 bpm? Will the clock hit G minor at midnight? The reaper is dressed for succes and lights from pumpkin heads are lit.

Noncommittal - Halloween (Official Video)

Also out in digital stores the next few days.
Cool, nice one man. I made a Halloween tune back in the day, it's on Youtube but the audio quality of the upload is awful.

Hey guys! It's that time again!

New video explaining how to get out of the "box trap" - being stuck playing in one position of the pentatonic scale.

Audio is still not where I'd like it because I'm trying to use a Zoom H2n to record the amp and my voice all at once. I'm going to purchase a lav mic so my voice is clearer and the levels should be easier to get right that way too.

Please feel free to give me any feedback you can think of!

Sustainerplayer

On the edge of breakup
My fourth release. This time a very danceable pop tune. With some funk guitar played by my buddy GuitaRasmus.
Even the video came out ok I think.

Noncommittal - Through the Night (feat. GuitaRasmus) [909 Day Remix]

All comments are appreciated! :)

Sustainerplayer

On the edge of breakup
So I participated in a competition at the Metapop site. The melody came out rather good. So I finished it and now it is released.

It a dance-friendly technopop instrumental. No guitars.

Noncommittal - Whats That Noize Sidney?

As always - all comments are welcome.

Sustainerplayer

On the edge of breakup
More synthpop from me. This time I tried to make an animated music video with animaker.com
I ran out of time and talent very fast ...

Noncommittal - The Things We Used To Do

I've deleted my instagram. Too much of a time robber *. So now I'm only "SoMe"-social on youtube ... and selected forums. ;)

*= good thing here is that I've used the time to be more creative and make more music. So there will be two more songs ready before Christmas (but not Christmas music :D). Stay tuned - or subscribe on my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/noncommittal

Sustainerplayer

On the edge of breakup
Cubic is one of these songs that almost wrote itself - and very fast. It is a simple loop-like piece made with two synth-arps. As soon as the text was written I already had the idea for the ambient guitar sound in my head. I think it took two hours to write and record entirely. After that it has been laying around on my harddrive for some time until I decided to make a master.

The video was like-wise rather quickly done. By coincidence I saw the "Ink-effect" in Apples SoMe app "Clips" - from there I quickly got the idea and storyboard in my head which would fit the song.

14 video shots - sync'ed op in iMovie and then imported into the Clips-app and rendered with the ink-effect on an iPhone 8+. Then back into iMovie for subtitles and sound sync. From start shooting video to the finalized music video was ready I think it took 6 hours.

And for things that comes that easy I really think it turned out rather well.

Noncommittal - Cubic

After I've done the video I have seen that this ink-effect is one of the new features of the latest Final Cut update ;-)

AdiHughes

Sessions, Lessons & Shred
New forum ooo.

Here's my explanation of Maj7th chords I posted a week ago or so. Hope you like it :)

Feedback always welcome!
Clear and well structured lesson, personable, well spoken, and good subject matter, top job. I love the warmth of a Maj7th, my favourite trick is moving to a D shape GMaj7 to finish a song on in place of an open G.