The Official RCF members YouTube video uploads thread!

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
My new project. It's synthpop so be warned! No guitars on this piece. :confused:

It's also out on most streaming platforms if you care to listen there. Noncommittal - "In Orbit".

All comments and feedback are appreciated. Thanks.
I enjoyed it!
It sounds like something I'd hear in the 80s, and since it's full of Synths, I expect no less.
Good job, man!

*edit*
Also, I listened to it first thing, when I woke up, on Google Play Music. Good morning music.

Sustainerplayer

On the edge of breakup
I enjoyed it!
It sounds like something I'd hear in the 80s, and since it's full of Synths, I expect no less.
Good job, man!

*edit*
Also, I listened to it first thing, when I woke up, on Google Play Music. Good morning music.
Thanks man! Glad you like it. I am going for that 80’s vibe. I’m a “child” of that decade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robstafarian

The Good and Wise Call Me “Rufus”
My new project. It's synthpop so be warned! No guitars on this piece. :confused:

It's also out on most streaming platforms if you care to listen there. Noncommittal - "In Orbit".

All comments and feedback are appreciated. Thanks.
I think an instrumental version might work as background music for one of those “young people looking happy” commercials. Completely apart from that, though this may seem related, I find the vocals oddly lacking in emotion—then again, my mind was trying to turn it into haunting dirge as I listened (blame Metroid).

Sustainerplayer

On the edge of breakup
I think an instrumental version might work as background music for one of those “young people looking happy” commercials.
I don't think I know what those are?

Completely apart from that, though this may seem related, I find the vocals oddly lacking in emotion—then again, my mind was trying to turn it into haunting dirge as I listened (blame Metroid).
Fair point. Music is just a hobby for me. Like many other I tend to make a lot of unfinished music and move on to more unfinished ...

I came to the conclusion that I would try to "finalize" as much as possible. Track, sing, mix and master - and make a video and release it. Just to reach a kind of closure.

I'm not a great singer ... and that is on a good day :p

But I'll keep it in mind and try to put in some more emotion on the next songs. Thanks for pointing it out. :)

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Hey everyone! After not uploading since 2011 I've reinvented my channel and just uploaded my first video! (I took down my old videos to start over).

Gibson Les Paul Signature Player Plus 2018 review.

Subscribe to my channel by clicking here: https://bit.ly/2y8K8CD

Would appreciate the support! Feedback welcome. Thanks everyone!
Nice one man. Sweet guitar, a good review and the Blackstar is sounding good!

Alan O'hagan

Hey everyone! After not uploading since 2011 I've reinvented my channel and just uploaded my first video! (I took down my old videos to start over).

Gibson Les Paul Signature Player Plus 2018 review.

Would appreciate the support! Feedback welcome. Thanks everyone!
Great vid pal and a lovely LP - looking forward to seeing some more

Hey everyone! New video up!

Christina joins me in this video to discuss improvisation. This will be the first video in a series I'll be calling "Let's Talk" where we discuss various topics.

Any and all feedback welcome. I know I need to get a bit more comfortable in front of the camera haha, definitely affected my demonstration but I think the point came across.

ed lespaul

Hey everyone! New video up!

Christina joins me in this video to discuss improvisation. This will be the first video in a series I'll be calling "Let's Talk" where we discuss various topics.

Any and all feedback welcome. I know I need to get a bit more comfortable in front of the camera haha, definitely affected my demonstration but I think the point came across.
That's constant loop is distracting and maddening. I had to bail.

That's constant loop is distracting and maddening. I had to bail.
Yeah, sorry about that. It drove me mad myself, mistake I won't be making again! Should have just turned it on for the example but didn't want to re-record it as the conversation just played out naturally. Thanks for the feedback though! Next one will be better haha!