The Official RCF members YouTube video uploads thread!

DrKarnivore

Browsing your web and SMS history
Staff member
Think it might be time to just say "there`ll be frequent updates on my YT channel, please check back on your desired interval"......

No more spam pls!

Wuzza

long time lurker
Let me take you back twenty years, when no bugger had I-phones, and I had the balls to stand in front of people and play guitar.
Sound is pretty awful by today's standards (if anyone says by 90's standards as well, I'll be round with a shovel! :p) Hopefully you can make out enough of the music in there, I'm at a bit of an advantage as I know (more or less) how they go. ;)

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Let me take you back twenty years, when no bugger had I-phones, and I had the balls to stand in front of people and play guitar.
Sound is pretty awful by today's standards (if anyone says by 90's standards as well, I'll be round with a shovel! :p) Hopefully you can make out enough of the music in there, I'm at a bit of an advantage as I know (more or less) how they go. ;)

Gutted, I'm on my mobile so I can't see the video.

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
CLEEEEAAAAAAAN TONES!:eek:
Super mega chuffed with the Fender CS Twisted Tele neck pickup I(!) installed in Frank
No more tele neck pickup muddiness in my house!
Plus my birthday gift Dr Green Life Support compressor is just ace too.
So here's a wee vid of me jamming them both (into a Hot Rod Deluxe via a delay pedal - Digitech Obscura)
With Spider-Man PJ bottoms for extra mojo, of course...:D
:)

Just finished a sort of demo of my KC Jaguar. Nothing special, just a couple of chords over a couple of the tonal variations of the guitar. I mostly wanted to improve on the video I did about my Musicmaster, which I would have had not the audio clipped yet again (despite not showing it in editing).

Had some trouble with the "production", in that the initial file was 18GB large, which was edited down to a mere 9GB (still too large to move without formatting problems). Finally managed to compress it to about 2GB which was easier to upload (only took like 6 hours), But I'm happy with the results.

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Just finished a sort of demo of my KC Jaguar. Nothing special, just a couple of chords over a couple of the tonal variations of the guitar. I mostly wanted to improve on the video I did about my Musicmaster, which I would have had not the audio clipped yet again (despite not showing it in editing).

Had some trouble with the "production", in that the initial file was 18GB large, which was edited down to a mere 9GB (still too large to move without formatting problems). Finally managed to compress it to about 2GB which was easier to upload (only took like 6 hours), But I'm happy with the results.
Just about to watch your vid @Strigidae
But first...
YOU HAVE A KC JAGUAR??!!:eek:
*checks sig*
When did this happen?
:cold:

Edit: that's a great demo!:clap:

Last edited:

peachy901

Priest in the Church of Fender
Sorry it's not guitar related, but I worked to damn hard on this not to share it everywhere! I've been getting a lot into 3D art and concept work. Love it so far!

Here's a timelapse of my latest work :)

Also, @Robstafarian, you tagged me in something a while back and now I can't find it to read it :(