The NEW Guitars are NAMM 2016

Not much has been posted here so I'm compiling what I've found...

8 String ML8-RS - Rob Scallon Signature
As an extra note he has NEVER seen a prototype and this was the first time seeing a REAL model
(Also people may recognise him from Nostalgia Critic Videos)

6 String Variant of the Rob Scallon Signature and "Riff City" designed of the Cap-10 USA

Finally the ML3 Bea Signature

GiraffyTaffy

A resounding "meh" from me. Same as usual with Chapman guitars, there's things that I like but always a deal breaker in there. Baritone guitar isn't for me. Neither is an 8 string. I don't really want a floyd rose guitar. Cap-10 America looks cool but. Ehhhh it's more or less a strat. I'd rather have the real deal.

No mention of the projects they had talked about before. No ML-J. No ML-22. They've deleted the videos where they talked about them. Nothing about either version of the V. It's just disappointing to me to have them talk about something publicly and then act like it never happened. Seems they could at least explain why they're going the direction that they're going.

Lone Star

A resounding "meh" from me. Same as usual with Chapman guitars, there's things that I like but always a deal breaker in there. Baritone guitar isn't for me. Neither is an 8 string. I don't really want a floyd rose guitar. Cap-10 America looks cool but. Ehhhh it's more or less a strat. I'd rather have the real deal.

No mention of the projects they had talked about before. No ML-J. No ML-22. They've deleted the videos where they talked about them. Nothing about either version of the V. It's just disappointing to me to have them talk about something publicly and then act like it never happened. Seems they could at least explain why they're going the direction that they're going.
I had forgotten about all those guitars. And tbh, I stopped watching vids about the progress and ideas along time ago. There's obviously a V on its way but I'm guessing with manufacturing time frames it can't be done too soon.

The emphasis seems to be on signature models which is fine. But for me it would be better if they stopped releasing signature models and just starting producing good guitars that aren't attached to a player.

M3AK

Fretboard Shogun
I was hoping that they would have quietly thrown together the ML-22 and unveiled it at NAMM. Quite gutted but was prepared for disappointment. Holy shit that CAP-10 America though

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk