the g.a.s thread.

DrHankWanfordSnr

That's not new, its always been there.
@DrHankWanfordSnr
I don't know that I've noticed/seen the Fair Warning art on that pedal before. Coolness. Is that a Joyo flanger?
It is....
It had a Harrier Jump jet on it originally. Now... you can barely read the labels on the controls. I've still got it somewhere.
2014-01-28 21.33.52.jpg
I also made a Deep Blue Delay + Reverb pedal.

2014-01-28 21.33.36.jpg

Last edited:

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Still constantly, daily flipflopping between wait for my Fender Jim Root Jazzmaster to arrive or cancel it and buy something Evertune equipped, preferably with a roasted maple neck.....

Also, I think I want to route the bridge pickup cavity on my Tele, which is currently a TV Jones Filtertron size to a fit a full size humbucker and I think I want to put something like a Dimarzio Fortitude in it with an Area T in the neck....

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Also, I think I want to route the bridge pickup cavity on my Tele, which is currently a TV Jones Filtertron size to a fit a full size humbucker and I think I want to put something like a Dimarzio Fortitude in it with an Area T in the neck....
Things have begun to move. I've sold the TV Jones pickups within 1 day. The guitar is just a body and neck at the moment. I've contacted the luthier who built it and as soon as the new pickguard with the humbucker sized hole in it is is, I will take both to him and he will reroute the body with two humbucker cavities. It currently has a Filtertron bridge and Tele neck cavity.

I am also about to order a Dimarzio Fortitude bridge humbucker and I decided to go HH and will add a Dimarzio PAF 36th neck humbucker. It's basically Joe Duplantier of Gojira's set. I like Gojira, not a massive fan, but I love his tone and I think it fits my tele. The pickups will take a while to get here though, so for next 2-3 months the tele is out of commission. I haven't been playing it anyway, so it's ok.

JimothyBeed

The Fired Up Bassist.
Well I didn't nab myself the cheaper purple jackson before it went out of stock everywhere... Plans are afoot to try and nab this on ex-demo discount before it too goes to the 2nd hand only market...

Shark fin inlays, Pointy Headstock, Binding, Full Painted neck.. Lovely stuff.. Though I've just noticed the repaired crack that's why it's discounted.. Beggars Can't be choosers and i'd really like to have something like this right now... 181121335176008-3534994f (1).jpg

Brandon Adams

You've got red on you.
1595790327694.png

Why does it need to be the perfect match with the Jackson Juggernaut tho, don't do me like that Rob

Edit: I know it's their thing, but I really with it didn't have the infinity logo..

JimothyBeed

The Fired Up Bassist.
Think I will be pulling the trigger on either the Jackson or The Warwick by the end of the month if either is still available. I kinda wish the Warwick was a 5 stringer too, but then it's a long time desire to have a German-Built Warwick after playing a stryker when I only knew Black Night by Deep Purple well enough to try it out haha.

Decisions.... :confused: