the g.a.s thread.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I've caught the bug again. I want a bigger pedalboard. It's too much fun. Only thing holding me back is that I would need a bigger power supply and more cables as I don't have that many spare patchcables left and I am using all but one of my power supply's outputs already.

mirage2101

Also check the One Control stuff. I love those. Sounds like you need a Pedaltrain, specifically a Metro 24. Oh look! I have one for sale! :p
HA! only if it competes with an ikea pedalboard.

But I'm afraid gas will have to stay gas for a while. I did spend more then I was hoping to. My "fun savings" account is plundered. Unless you're in the market for a fuchs blackjack mk2? :)

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
HA! only if it competes with an ikea pedalboard.

But I'm afraid gas will have to stay gas for a while. I did spend more then I was hoping to. My "fun savings" account is plundered. Unless you're in the market for a fuchs blackjack mk2? :)
It does! It has a bag that fits!

I'm not looking for amps. I mostly need a good delay to compliment my Carbon Copy.

I am really digging the Foxgear Echosex baby. Any experiences?

Last edited:

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Due to work going really well - even if that means my RCF activity is limited as a result
It DOES mean a NGD me for for Xmas this year
<makes whooping noises>
Hmmm...
But equally, I don’t want to be that dick who just pitches up to the forum show off pics of a shiny new guitar
Then disappears into the ether once folk have stoped complimenting them on their new swag.
So...
Let me know how you’d like me to go about this?
I can either make a new NGD thread
Or just add some pics to the “What put a smile...” thread come Xmas.
That’s up to all of you.
I plan to be on here regularly over the next two weeks #holiday but then I will probably disappear again for a while.
Over to you guys...
:)

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Due to work going really well - even if that means my RCF activity is limited as a result
<makes whooping noises>
Hmmm...
But equally, I don’t want to be that dick who just pitches up to the forum show off pics of a shiny new guitar
Then disappears into the ether once folk have stoped complimenting them on their new swag.
So...
That’s up to all of you.
I plan to be on here regularly over the next two weeks #holiday but then I will probably disappear again for a while.
Over to you guys...
NGD Thread! Always NGD Thread!

Sustainerplayer

On the edge of breakup
<makes whooping noises>
Hmmm...
So...
That’s up to all of you.
Over to you guys...
HOW DARE YOU?!

... not show that guitar in a NGD thread!

:hug::clap::cold: