the g.a.s thread.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck

I only use the mark V presets on my kemper lately. When I was looking around the boogies didn't have very functional powersoak.. Now this one does.. down to 3 watt in 7 steps.
Except this monster costs 2700 euro.. I don't think I'll be able to trade in my gear for that much..

Does anybody need a kemper? or a kidney?
Is the Kemper love gone already?

mirage2101

Is the Kemper love gone already?
Kemper is working perfectly. I actually got some TC profiles last night that I'll try when I get home. The grass is just greener. There's always that next thing that seems more perfect. I recognize it's gas and not functional and isn't saying anything about my current solution. That's why it's here and not in a serious thread to ask what you guys think of it. :)

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Kemper is working perfectly. I actually got some TC profiles last night that I'll try when I get home. The grass is just greener. There's always that next thing that seems more perfect. I recognize it's gas and not functional and isn't saying anything about my current solution. That's why it's here and not in a serious thread to ask what you guys think of it. :)
Ha! I get you. I still have that with pedals. I actually designed multiple boards to see if I can go back to pedals in stead of my HX Effects. In the end, the HX is cheaper, sounds just as good and is 100 times more practical. Every time I find myself going to pedal sites, I remind myself to think practical.

Firefox_Screenshot_2019-09-02T23-46-38.822Z.png

I can't say I was impressed by the demo vids of their Organ A pedal, but this new Organ B might be promising.

I'd like an EHX B9 but they are double what I want to pay. Been waiting for an alternative since the Mooergan fiasco.

DrHankWanfordSnr

That's not new, its always been there.
Idly adding up the 'used' prices of some things in my office.... the total came very close to the 'used' price of a....

1567502486615.png
....... argghh Kemper gas*.

*To give it its full name "selling almost all** of my Marshall amps and buying a £1000 modeller to sit in a HelixFX loop" gas.

**Not the Lead12, Jmp-1, or the 9100 obviously.

Last edited:

Uptown

A confused lysdexic

Ohboy, four hole Laney laid out like a Marshall hits the spot, although probably never going to go near one because why the hell would I pay 2.5k for a new one when I can get an original for a lot less.