the g.a.s thread.

Baggy

Thanks dude. I've been looking at that, it's on eBay too. The bridge/tailpiece setup is throwing me off. I want to buy because these things never turn up but I can't help thinking a junior should have wraparound.

Having said that my Special has the same bridge setup.

TV yellow would be a cool buy.
I know what you mean about the bridge needs to be a wrap around, I guess it would help with intonation. Wish these things were still made mind and didn't come up when I'm skint :)

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Buy a Solar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Too pointy for my taste. But other than that, I do like them. Maybe someday. I played an Ibanez AZ on friday and I've decided to not risk ruining my purple strat with an Evertune and saving up to get one of those. It made me and everybody in my band so happy. This was the last bit that was missing in our sound. I have not had this much fun playing a guitar in a long time, if not ever. The excitement I felt was similar to when I got my PRS, which was my first good guitar or when I got my first custom built guitar. It was so good.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Still have GAS for an Ibanez AZ. Just sold an EMG HetSet and my Jim Root Terror. Things are moving. Now I have to wait for the two models I like to arrive at the end of the month.

The great thing about selling the Jim Root Terror, which I honestly didn't want to sell is that I sold it to my Bass player who is also our studio guy. I only use this amp in the studio. So now I will end up using it just as much, it's just not mine anymore.