the g.a.s thread.

I like the idea of these. It would be great to take to a jam night or something similar.
Yeah I'm of course still looking at off-loading my amp and pedals I don't use in favour of something I can just play straight away with a minimum of tweaking, and of course without upsetting the neighbours. Could be a candidate, shame it has no effects loop like the Valeton Dapper.

mirage2101

Yeah I'm of course still looking at off-loading my amp and pedals I don't use in favour of something I can just play straight away with a minimum of tweaking, and of course without upsetting the neighbours. Could be a candidate, shame it has no effects loop like the Valeton Dapper.
I like it because it is so simple. If it had a loop you'd be tempted to hook up all kinds of madness again. For a jam I'd absolutely use this. For quiet practice I like my katana better.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I am hovering my right index finger over my mouse's left button with my pointer hovering over the place order button for an Evertune bridge. The price is not the problem. The total price including installation kind of is. Do I want to spend a total of €620 on my guitar for a new bridge.....

Speedin Bob

Getcho Groovy Face ON!
Having SERIOUS GAS for either a Mooer GE200 or 300. Leaning toward the 200

Selling off a GSP 2101 and ART SGX-2000 express and other gear to aid in funding.

JumpingintomodelingPool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I am hovering my right index finger over my mouse's left button with my pointer hovering over the place order button for an Evertune bridge. The price is not the problem. The total price including installation kind of is. Do I want to spend a total of €620 on my guitar for a new bridge.....
I don't think I have the guts to potentially ruin my main guitar....The purple strat is so good right now with so much sustain. I don't I'm gonna risk losing that.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Thanks dude. I've been looking at that, it's on eBay too. The bridge/tailpiece setup is throwing me off. I want to buy because these things never turn up but I can't help thinking a junior should have wraparound.

Having said that my Special has the same bridge setup.

TV yellow would be a cool buy.