the g.a.s thread.

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
I’m hoping the shop in Billings gets a couple of the lower priced double cut Gibson’s. I am intrigued by the guitar and undaunted by the recent fallout. A good guitar is a good guitar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looking at an amp-free solution as I'm never gonna get to gig with anyone, and our new neighbor isn't deaf unlike the previous occupant (RIP).

So GAS'ing over the Mooer Black/Red Truck, Valeton Dapper type products with effects loops.

Looking at an amp-free solution as I'm never gonna get to gig with anyone, and our new neighbor isn't deaf unlike the previous occupant (RIP).

So GAS'ing over the Mooer Black/Red Truck, Valeton Dapper type products with effects loops.
I’m still sour on Mooer for stealing EHX code. Tech 21 FlyRigs look good and a used Valeton Dapper looks like it can be purchased for under $90 at Guitar Center.

I’m still sour on Mooer for stealing EHX code. Tech 21 FlyRigs look good and a used Valeton Dapper looks like it can be purchased for under $90 at Guitar Center.
TBH the EHX code fiasco doesn't sit well with me either. The plan is sell the amp when my heart allows me to lol, and use that to fund a good flyrig and use my pedals on my board with it in the loop.

Not sure I can stretch to the Paul Landers Tech21 FlyRig.

Rabea made the Dapper sound so good, but I'm no Rabea