the g.a.s thread.

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
This is more like anti gas...No,no,no,no,no,no,no and no! Dafuq do all those controls do? It has two single coils!

I got curious and checked it out, bloody hell, it's for real!

Not for me, waaaaaaay too much.
Just...

Oh gaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwd.

Just..
OH GAWWWWWWDDDDD!

PLEASE KILL IT?
KILL IT
KILL IT
KILL IT
KILL IT
KILL IT
KILL IT...
*starts hyperventilating*

:cold:

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
This is more like anti gas...No,no,no,no,no,no,no and no! Dafuq do all those controls do? It has two single coils!

I wired a switch, once.

That's... hard to follow, at best.
I like the lack of labeling on the actual thing, though.
You know, so no one but you knows what it does... assuming you even know.

bad alice

Guitar switching is like sex. When you been around the block you know it's only necessary with 3 positions and a couple of knobs.
:D
@Sustainerplayer
I’m going to be chuckling about that all day...*salutes*

:D

EDIT: if you’re okay with it, you just supplanted @A-D-L in the Best RCF Quote So Far section of my sig...
:)

Last edited:

I bet the majority of people who play these guitars have 2-3 settings they like and use the pickup selector and volume/tone at best. It's like smartphones; "You can do EVERYTHING on it!" - "Yeah, I'm gonna browse cat videos and check my mail on it."

I've been gassing for something at Thomann for a few months now, and waiting for pictures to arrive...still no pictures, but now they say that it should be available in 7 to 8 weeks...

Unfortunately, we have lots of maintenance to pay for around the house in the near future - probably about twelve grand's worth - so buying it would be utter folly. Still, gas permeates most obstacles...:rolleyes:

bad alice

I've been gassing for something at Thomann for a few months now, and waiting for pictures to arrive...still no pictures, but now they say that it should be available in 7 to 8 weeks...

Unfortunately, we have lots of maintenance to pay for around the house in the near future - probably about twelve grand's worth - so buying it would be utter folly. Still, gas permeates most obstacles...:rolleyes:
:confused:

You say utter folly like it’s a BAD thing...
:)