The Chronicles of Me

doctorpaul

Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
Staff member
Thank you! And yep: Head of Music & Voice for North America. Still at that job and I hate it.

I even feel quite embarrassed because I was so excited when I got the job, and that it was my golden ticket to better things. The company even did a great job in getting my super excited about it and distracting me with things like a free laptop, VIP ticket to Lollapolooza (spelling?) etc. Long story short: the company is full of shit and lie through their teeth to clients and employees alike. I know this sounds like fairly typical 'oh, that's just a job' type stuff... but I just do not want to be a part of that company. I refuse to just settle and be miserable for a paycheck.

I could go into a lot more detail, but just know that I've been perfectly level heard, open minded and hard working about the job but it's done nothing but expose itself to be somewhere I don't want to be.

So with all of that being said, I've turned back to art/illustration/design. It's been a huge part of my life since day one - my dad is an artist. With the work that I've been doing if feel overjoyed with it. I've never felt that happy doing any music work... not saying that I didn't enjoy it, but I had no idea how much I was predisposed to art.

This is all just 'life' I guess, haha. You never know what forks in the road you'll encounter.
Is that the most awesome response possible?
I think possibly so.
Good for you mate.
GOOD for YOU.
I is pleased.

Ben Messenger

Good effort Sam, sounds like you've made a big decision based on what's really important to you - what's that old quote about finding a job you enjoy and never working a day in your life... sounds like you've cracked the idea of 'working to live, not living to work', more power to you mate.

I've subscribed to your Youtube channel and some of the bright colours gave me a headache. I might sue, keep an eye on your mailbox for a letter from my lawyers. Or we can just settle out-of-court; I'm willing to drop all charges for a Curly-Wurly, 27p and some belly-button fluff.