Supplies drying up in Canada

Brad_A

Woweee!!! I was very interested in the blue (dusk) ML2-Pro they have there. It has a gorgeous maple grain. I’m jealous. Congrats on the new guitars.

ShredRex5150

Didn't see that one, there were hard to find in there, not many out either. Both of the Norsemen I got were still in back in boxes. Was a good deal I had to get 2 lol

Brad_A

That’s a sweet grain on the dark one. I’m a sucker for wood grain. Both guitars look amazing. I managed to get the Rabea Baritone at t
C4FD6399-EC01-4F51-84C5-E6E7C1884787.jpeg

ShredRex5150

I really like that Rebea Sig was thinking about getting that one too. Very nice!! That one was on sale from over 1800 to 1300 something. Another good deal.
I love both of the Norseman, but the black one is super sharp, love the black chrome hardware. Have em both setup and can change between them seamlessly feel and tone wise. Amazing guitars. My ML3 may not see as much action the next few weeks.

Brad_A

That’s the only problem with too many guitars; some just end up collecting dust. I just play at home and mess around with home recording, so it doesn’t make much sense for me to have too many similar guitars. I try to make sure each guitar has a different tone or set up with a different tuning or something. I ended up ordering the Smoke finish rabea sig from another store (got the last one!), so I had to sell my ML1-Pro Modern first, because I couldn’t justify owning both. At least I’m saving money because I’m only paying the 5% tax vs the 13%.
I also have an LTD deluxe eclipse with the EMG pickups that feels and sounds great. I get addicted to new guitars this time of year too (and every day).

ShredRex5150

Yup I hear ya. I still gig regularly playing in a classic rock cover band so I like to have 2 similar guitars as main and back up. I certainly have passed through my share of guitars of the years lol. Sold 4 over the last few months down to 7 currently. I have a wall display in my basement for the main ones including my EVH Charvel I never play, just nice to look at lol.

The 2 Norsemen will replace my 2 Charvel San Dimas Pro Mods as main guns, and the ML3 will be the wild card third also good for recording.

I should be set for a while now....or so I keep myself and the wife ;)

Last edited:

Brad_A

Stunning! Gorgeous guitars. I never paid much attention to the Norsemen models before, but they are very nice. I’ve always had my eye on that exact ML3 traditional model. Once I get my ML3 Bea-Smoke (hopefully next week), I’ll have to put up a photo.

Did anyone else notice in his NAMM post Chappers wrote "I'm not saying we don’t want new retailers, (I'd love L&M) just that it’s not a priority." I'm assuming the only L&M he would be referring to is long and mcquade up here in canada. I hope they make it happen in the next year or two..