Stu's Pedal Building Adventures...

Tetanus

Stu!
Any chances for a collaboration work?
I got an idea, schematic. But i would need to make a PCB, and plan a layout then make it into production somehow...
Any help or recommendations would be welcomed.
thanks.

Stu_T

Stu!
Any chances for a collaboration work?
I got an idea, schematic. But i would need to make a PCB, and plan a layout then make it into production somehow...
Any help or recommendations would be welcomed.
thanks.
Yeah man on me the schematic I can look at a PCB layout for you no worries

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
@Stu_T , I have a question. I don't mean this in a negative way. I'm just curious. Why only drive or drive-like pedals? Do you have plans to expand to other types of effects?

I always wondered with brands like Dr. No as well why he only makes fuzzes and drives. I know he is into the 70's thing, but in the 70's vibes and phasers were also a thing. I would love a Dr No made vibe pedal.

Stu_T

@Stu_T , I have a question. I don't mean this in a negative way. I'm just curious. Why only drive or drive-like pedals? Do you have plans to expand to other types of effects?

I always wondered with brands like Dr. No as well why he only makes fuzzes and drives. I know he is into the 70's thing, but in the 70's vibes and phasers were also a thing. I would love a Dr No made vibe pedal.
I have plans for a few more types, however ill be honest with you. I'm not an electrical engineer this is all self taught. Overdrives boosts and fuzzes are relatively easy. You can make a fuzz with 5 or 6 parts.

Delays and modulations are a lot more involved. For a vibe for example you'd need an LFO driving an led with LDR's reacting to the pulsing light. Not just 2 transistors and a few resistors lol.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I have plans for a few more types, however ill be honest with you. I'm not an electrical engineer this is all self taught. Overdrives boosts and fuzzes are relatively easy. You can make a fuzz with 5 or 6 parts.

Delays and modulations are a lot more involved. For a vibe for example you'd need an LFO driving an led with LDR's reacting to the pulsing light. Not just 2 transistors and a few resistors lol.
Ah I see. I'm using Dr No as an example again. He did make one delay pedal, the Mother Brain, which I own, use and love. (It's an analog delay that sounds somewhere in between analog and lo-fi). Because of him being capable of making this I thought he should be able to make other stuff as well. This doesn't necessarily automatically apply to you of course.

I do like the look of your pedals. Seems like you're doing a great job. Keep it up!

Stu_T

I have done a delay before, however it was not different enough to anything else on the market so there was no point putting it out until it has a nice USP

Stu_T

Tetanus

Hi all!

Just wanted to say I have teamed up wit the good people at Reverb.com to offer a Reverb Exclusive version of my fuzz pedal! there are 11 units available with 1 being given away! Follow the link below to enter and check out the Lime Scream colour !

https://reverb.com/contests/tate-fx-raise-the-dead-fuzz-reverb-exclusive-finish

https://reverb.com/item/16347252-raise-the-dead-lime-scream-reverb-exclusive

wow. You really growing big mate!
Congratulations! Very well deserved recognition!