Strap locks?

Bloobank

Guardian Of The Old Blues Brigade
I`ve never had one hit the deck with washers with a lot of over exuberant on stage playing. In fact, I have had one pull the bloody strap button out it was on so tight (out of a Washburn BT that ended up being gaffa taped to the strap.......)
I cant complain as they were free with the bottle and it is better than nothing buddy..

I normally use the Schaller style anyways on all my guitars. Love the fact the pro series come with the Chapman version. The nice touch is matching plating on my black Norseman to match the black Chrome hardware. I also really like the bigger washer style of the chapmans. It is small, but a nice touch to have them included like that.

doctorpaul

Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
Staff member
I normally use the Schaller style anyways on all my guitars. Love the fact the pro series come with the Chapman version. The nice touch is matching plating on my black Norseman to match the black Chrome hardware. I also really like the bigger washer style of the chapmans. It is small, but a nice touch to have them included like that.
I’ve spent a bloody fortune on Schallers over the years.
Have them on everything.
Except the Dobro ... that would be silly.

I always have as well....briefly switch over to the Dunlop style locks until a set failed on me. Went right back to Schaller. I always grab a set with a strap everytime I buy a new guitar. Was really odd not needing them for my 3 Chapman's.

ten-foot-tryptych

half rock, half gas
Don't like the rattle I get from 'em metal ones (apart from the old Japanese coin I found with a hole through which does admirably) -- rubber washers all the way. Cost next to nowt.

SemiCullen

Still haven't got the hang of Thursdays
I used to use Schaller style, but the new Planet Waves strap locks are the best thing. @Alpheus used them recently in a video and that's how I discovered them.