Special Run, ML3 Semi Hollow Guitar Center Collab

Discussion in 'Chapman Guitars' started by the monkey lord, Apr 13, 2018.

1. johnniegoat

johnniegoat Stop, don’t, come back.

@Geeg34

given the price of the Bea and Vs i expect it would be a $1000+ model

Simon Park likes this.
  2. Simon Park

Simon Park Active Member

I'll have to wait and see. There may never be a 'normal' run of them, in which case it's a moot point from my perspective.

3. guitarizt

guitarizt Member

Sweet! I've even been thinking about the possibility of having someone carve some holes in my guitars after hearing eric johnson's new f-hole strat which sounds amazing to me, even when other people on yt are playing it. It makes sense to me since thinlines, hollowbodies, and violins all sound so nice. I don't think I've heard a bad sounding guitar with an f-hole now that I think about it.

This is exclusive to GC through dec, so that means they're prob coming as soon as this fall?

I'm really excited to finally try out the pro line at gc soon. I cared somewhat about wood before, but in the past year I've really started caring. I worked a ton of overtime so naturally I played and bought a ton of guitars. Ironic that it's the opposite of what's happening online now. Like you have to play the actual physical guitar as some are good and some are magical, and with used guitar prices now it's hard to say no to a lot of them.

I've started to notice I really like the pro line in the andertons blind shootouts, and I try to go through those with just sound first. You picked great woods for the pro line and you can really hear the diff. I'll have to play them first, but it's looking like a chapman will be only the second guitar I've bought new.