Special Run, ML3 Semi Hollow Guitar Center Collab

the monkey lord

The Simian Behemoth
Hi guys,

I'm mega excited to say that today in approx 30 minutes I'm launching a vote for a "Guitar Center Special Run" Semi Hollow ML3.

It was asked for by so many people at our recent GC clinics that it got back to GC head office and the rest is history.

This will be exclusive to GC until Dec, then it will be available to the rest of the world - I'll probably bring out some different versions at NAMM after voting with you guys.

Enjoy!!

Chappers

Geeg34

Does anyone have any idea what the price point will be on these? I am so excited for this one! I need to start saving my pennies! There’s no way I will purchase one through guitar center though. I’ll wait and buy it through Riff City.

SemiCullen

Still haven't got the hang of Thursdays
Does anyone have any idea what the price point will be on these? I am so excited for this one! I need to start saving my pennies! There’s no way I will purchase one through guitar center though. I’ll wait and buy it through Riff City.
I think, since it's a Guitar Center collab, they're likely to only be sold at Guitar Center.

Simon Park

These will most likely cost a bundle here in Australia (if they're produced beyond this initial run). I'm still interested, however. I've always liked Thinline Teles but haven't found one with a neck I liked. I like the neck on my current Chapman so I'm hoping the same will hold true for these - if I ever get to try one out.