Single player v online

mirage2101

I know Chappers plays WoW. I'd probably resub if he started a Monkey Lord guild with people on here.
There's nothing stopping us from doing the same :)
Except I don't have anywhere near the time I used to have. If I'd raid once a week that'd be it.

And nowadays you have stuff like destiny 2. Much quicker to get started and also with raids.

Soap Distant

The Big Kahuna (again!)
It's fun soloing the old 25 man raids on heroic, such as Firelands. A L110 Huntard or Rogue can zip through in no time...just make sure you have plenty of bag space.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Red Dead Redemption 2. Only the single player is available at the minute, but wow. It's outstanding.
I've been contemplating getting this after I finish the latest Tomb Raider (which is going to take for ever because I'm playing it with Kerry and I can't remember the last time we sat down to play). I never played the first one (although I think Kerry owns a copy for Xbox 360), is that a problem or can I jump right in?

Chili Hobbes

So much time, and so little to do.
Nah it'll be fine. It's set 10 years before Red Dead Redemption, and the character you play in that game appears in this, but you don't play as him. It's a prequel but realistically it doesn't matter if you've played the first game.

I'd still recommend playing Red Dead 1, because it's also a fantastic game. Someone spoiled the end for me so I never finished it, but that's not the games fault.

Soap Distant

The Big Kahuna (again!)
Ya'll just missed one of the best deals on Steam this weekend (sorry, I should have posted on here). Saints Row 3 and 4 were on offer for less than £3 each. I already had SR 2 & 4, but my copy of 3 was...well...a copy, so I thought it was about time I bought a legit version. I got the full SR 3 pack including all DLC for £2.74

If you haven't played these, you need to.