Seeked and Found - New Geetar Day! - Now with pics...

Awesome start to a Saturday morning!

The "I did a thing" guitar has already arrived at my flat!

What can I say. I´m really impressed so far. At least regarding the looks of this beauty!
Have not played it yet, because it is still cold from the transport and I want to let it warm up properly before giving it a go.
And because of this the only picture you`ll get right now is this:
Bild1.jpg

Edit:
Alrighty, I´m already back and had played the hell out of this guitar for the last hour:
Body above.jpg

FUll Body.jpg

Back.jpg

Hals.jpg

Cavity Cover.jpg

Lost for words right now. I always thought I have good guitars which are playing great and sounding right to my ear.
But this? Just Wow. Playability, the neck, the ergonomics, the sounds. Even the manner you can roll down the volume on this guitar is on point.
I instantly connected to the guitar. SO happy I pulled the trigger and even the slightest guilt for putting the money on the table is gone.

Short Specs:
Frank Hartung Embrace Worntage
Honduras Mahagoni body and neck with maple cap and brazilian rosewood fretboard (yes I have all the papers)
Ray Gerold Custom Humbuckers
Weights 3,75kg

And now off again to anger my neighbours.

Cheers guys!

Last edited:

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Awesome start to a Saturday morning!

The "I did a thing" guitar has already arrived at my flat!

What can I say. I´m really impressed so far. At least regarding the looks of this beauty!
Have not played it yet, because it is still cold from the transport and I want to let it warm up properly before giving it a go.
And because of this the only picture you`ll get right now is this:
View attachment 35730

Edit:
Alrighty, I´m already back and had played the hell out of this guitar for the last hour:
View attachment 35731

View attachment 35732

View attachment 35735

View attachment 35734

View attachment 35733

Lost for words right now. I always thought I have good guitars which are playing great and sounding right to my ear.
But this? Just Wow. Playability, the neck, the ergonomics, the sounds. Even the manner you can roll down the volume on this guitar is on point.
I instantly connected to the guitar. SO happy I pulled the trigger and even the slightest guilt for putting the money on the table is gone.

Short Specs:
Frank Hartung Embrace Worntage
Honduras Mahagoni body and neck with maple cap and brazilian rosewood fretboard (yes I have all the papers)
Ray Gerold Custom Humbuckers
Weights 3,75kg

And now off again to anger my neighbours.

Cheers guys!
Oooooooo! That's super tasty, nice one mate!