Scott Grove.........

Mojohandsadler

Living Life Firmly In The Black And White
hey my socks are better than your socks dipsh%t i should know, i have millions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {edit they also all sound the same}

DrJazztap

Aslong as nobody buys a Chinese copies of vintage american socks. I'm hoping to pick up a pair of these soon

They are japanese reliced copies of american custom shop socks. Trouble is the american socks use questionable unethical cotton and the QC levels are frankly shocking. The Japanese do know how to make a truly awesome sock.

@ssinine

Professional noodler
Believe it or not I have some socks that have silver woven into them. It's supposed to help regulate temperature. True story. I can't tell that they work.
Man, you own a few Silverfaces. NICE.

The Pringle sock, obviously the mac daddy, but I've seen a couple of reviews testing the warmth. Again I'm after these being super vintage, so warmth is a BIG factor. The cost is also putting me off, I could buy 7 pairs of the M&S socks for 1 pair of pringles!

Any help really appreciated guys!
There's so much myth surrounding these. The Pringle has a high knee which means that it will not break up as soon as some of the other ones (Geeks unite!). These kind of socks were useful in the old days when you needed a large amount of clean legroom.

Nowadays you can get away with much smaller socks. Not to mention the added benefit of much tighter toes. Some of Jimmy Page's amazing big toes were a result of using really small socks.

doctorpaul

Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
Staff member
hey my socks are better than your socks dipsh%t i should know, i have millions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {edit they also all sound the same}
You have millions, yet you live in an inconspicuous single-storey house in the middle of the desert and drive a 10 year old Toyota Tercel.
You don't have millions buddy.
You have lots of nice socks though ...

Mojohandsadler

Living Life Firmly In The Black And White
that video is just over the line, he just an asshole. I've watched Scott for the comedic value for a while and was amazed to watch his and chappers world collide but he has gone too far. hateful video.