Scott Grove.........

Mojohandsadler

Living Life Firmly In The Black And White
the toeless socks are the done thing now, back in my day................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You know, say what you what about Scott but his 50+ minute video: 'You Are Putting On Your Socks Wrong. I Guarantee It. By Scott Grove' was a real eye opener!

DrJazztap

I was soo tempted the other day to go out and buy masses amounts of socks. I was then going to hang the socks onto racks behind me and talk bollocks for an hour. Then upload that excellent video onto youtube.
To have the genesis of an idea relating to the socks and then deviate as much as possible. I would probably have to get tanked up. Plus the whole homophobic, racist and ignorant rants dont bode well with me.

I then realised I don't want a guy starting a hate campaign against me. Simply because he doesn't have a funny bone and may have slight anger management issues regarding differences of opinion.

But I had to make a cup of tea, so that won.

I do need some more socks though...........and pants.

Magnus Pym

Grudges rot the soul
you might learn a lot from him
Hi @Cuntfucker why not introduce yourself on the forum introductions thread. Tell us a bit about yourself, your guitars and your musical background. We are a friendly and inclusive bunch round here. You could also tell us what you hoped to achieve by bumping a 5 year old thread using a childish but deliberatly provocative user name to say nothing new.

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Hi @Cuntfucker why not introduce yourself on the forum introductions thread. Tell us a bit about yourself, your guitars and your musical background. We are a friendly and inclusive bunch round here. You could also tell us what you hoped to achieve by bumping a 5 year old thread using a childish but deliberatly provocative user name to say nothing new.
*reaches into drawer*
8ED8049C-550F-4BF5-86F3-9A7C04444F23.jpeg
:clap:
:D

Felix

Addicted to Grunge
Meh it's probably Scott trying to drum up some interest in his channel, looks like the ass fell out of his viewership about 3 to 4 years ago.
Totally with you on this one Higgy dude. Also the username is typical to Scott's sense of humour. I think he's come on here before to argue with Rob years ago, due to Scott's opinions on "Tone Wood".

I've watched Scott's videos from time to time, as he's shown some nice guitars, but he has some really fugly ones too. I do love his country chops and the guy is a massive advocate for the Fender Strat Plus and Lace Sensor's , which makes me enjoy a small amount of his content. Some of his lessons are informative and have helped me, but he also has an attitude where what he says is a FACT when it's really an opinion. The dudes had to deal with some heavy health issues, which I'm glad he's managed to deal with regardless of how at times I've wanted to reach through the screen and throttle him.

@ "CF" or Scott , seriously dude why did you have to make such a username? I am normally the first person to be fine with swearing, but I loath the C word and I find it highly offensive for it to be used when there are minors using the forum, but worse, we have female members on here and I don't care if it is old fashioned, but it's not a word I want to see being used around them. You're from the South and if someone used that in front of your wife or mother, they would most likely get a .45 ACP between the eyes as reward for doing it. I don't think people will have issues with you joining in on here, but it would mean you need to accept that people will not always agree with you on everything you tell people.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
Cheers dude. I don't want to be seen as a "Snowflake" having issue with the "C" word. I am pretty old fashioned and it's the one word I have gotten into a fist fight over, when my cousin's stupid ex husband said it in front of my mum twice in one sentence.
I actually immediately reported his post for his screenname right after he first posted, so you're not alone in finding this offensive.

Chu

Cheers dude. I don't want to be seen as a "Snowflake" having issue with the "C" word. I am pretty old fashioned and it's the one word I have gotten into a fist fight over, when my cousin's stupid ex husband said it in front of my mum twice in one sentence.
I've no issue at all with the word, however the audience is everything. Whilst my friends and colleagues can call me that in good humoured insults, it's not something I would want to hear walking down the street, in a shop, at a wedding.....

There's a place and time where it's just a word. As a username it's just cheap and vulgar. Ooh, look, his name is two naughty words. He must be a classy sort but with a rebellious side.

Last edited:

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
@ "CF" or Scott , seriously dude why did you have to make such a username? I am normally the first person to be fine with swearing, but I loath the C word and I find it highly offensive for it to be used when there are minors using the forum, but worse, we have female members on here and I don't care if it is old fashioned, but it's not a word I want to see being used around them. You're from the South and if someone used that in front of your wife or mother, they would most likely get a .45 ACP between the eyes as reward for doing it. I don't think people will have issues with you joining in on here, but it would mean you need to accept that people will not always agree with you on everything you tell people.
C*nt.
It’s a word I use when I feel it’s merited; we all have our own views on when/how/if ever it should be used and oddly enough, it can even be used as a term of affection in some parts of Scotland!:D
And @Felix, while I appreciate and commend your desire to protect, stand down. Us ladies like to make decisions about what offends us for ourselves...just like you do.
Anyway, using C*ntF*cker as a tag is just plain DUMB.
Because that’s what we’re calling the user who picked it - it’s how he/she wishes to be named and describes him/herself to all of us and as such it has no impact on me whatsoever.
Whatta muppet.
:)