Scott Grove.........

flawlessandeternal

Double OG with a Skeleton Key
I've literally never watched a Scott Grove video, so I jumped over to his channel to check something out... most recent upload...
I'm 7 minutes in... we're still talking about my testicles right now... I'm confused... and bored...
15 mins in: "I've got dozens of pictures of me where I look like Bob Seger, which I would've dug up if I gave a fuck, but I don't". Hold on? So, despite the five minute slide show, and the near 30 minute ignorant (and in places, pretty fucking racist) rant, you don't give a fuck what people think about you. Bravo Scott. I think you've reached a new level of cuntishness.
EDIT: Oh wow, and now we've got endorsements for child abuse. And he's even admitted to assaulting stranger's children?! What the actual fuck?

Mojohandsadler

Living Life Firmly In The Black And White
why doesn't everyone just buy a real simple pair of socks then colour the socks with their prefered patern, superior feel, best decision i ever made by far!

Necro

The Demented American
Who the hell is Scott Grove and why should I care about what he's saying?

No, seriously. I'm not trying to be a sarcastic witty guy or something, I genuinely have no idea who he is and why it's relevant what he's saying. Edumacate?

he's a regular at strat talk. i always thought his schtick was just an act. i can't imagine he's actually like that irl.
if you dont take him seriously, he can be funny0 . he also usually passes on good/factual information. he's...not for everyone, but taken with a grain of salt i think he's ok.

Mojohandsadler

Living Life Firmly In The Black And White
i think scott is right about not tuning your guitar with 5th and 7th fret harmonics but the crap about beating children and animals and threatening Chappers with physical violence over something as pointless as tone wood which is always going be personal opinion {guitars sound differetn to everyone's ears even when coming out of headphones, i'm sorry but arguement over on that one] is unacceptable, when scott is threatening, being racist etc... im out of the entire thing. anyway in replying to the thread, a grain of salt is not quite powerful enough for me, BUT i am an advocate of opinion. welcome to the forum :)

Robstafarian

The Good and Wise Call Me “Rufus”
he's a regular at strat talk. i always thought his schtick was just an act. i can't imagine he's actually like that irl.
if you dont take him seriously, he can be funny0 . he also usually passes on good/factual information. he's...not for everyone, but taken with a grain of salt i think he's ok.
Your ability to enjoy Scott Grove appears to be correlated with your choice of avatar. That is purely appearance, mind you: I have no reason to believe that you are sufficiently ignorant (or stupid) to correlate wheelchair usage with mental retardation.