SC Relics - From the spray booth

Lonestar

SC Relics Guitars
Hello all! I hope you enjoy this thread. It will be a collection of rough and ready pictures straight from the spray booth as I finish the colour coats and tints on the bodies. In the better weather I’ll also be able to take the bodies outside once the lacquer has hardened for you to see them in real light. Of course, when the paint is fresh it can look a little different.

All pics will be taken with an iPhone 7 under a daylight strip bulb.

Enjoy :)

Chu

Open up the brand new edition of Guitarist Magazine today and guess who's ugly mug i see looking back at me? That's right, you @Lonestar !!! I've left the magazine right where it belongs, in the bathroom, in easy reach of the toilet.... ;)

Seriously Scott, awesome job. I look forward to reading the article properly after my late shift (wherever I choose to read it).

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Open up the brand new edition of Guitarist Magazine today and guess who's ugly mug i see looking back at me? That's right, you @Lonestar !!! I've left the magazine right where it belongs, in the bathroom, in easy reach of the toilet.... ;)

Seriously Scott, awesome job. I look forward to reading the article properly after my late shift (wherever I choose to read it).
Awesome! Nice one Scott @Lonestar , Guitarist was my Bible in the late 80's / early 90's.