@Robstafarian appreciation thread.

Felix

Addicted to Grunge
I think Princess Di willing to shake hands with people ill with AIDS had a lot of positive things happen because of it. But Freddie and all the "Pop" Stars getting on the bandwagon made it "OK" to support people who had HIV and AIDS.

I had some e-mailcontacts with him since februari-ish.
Overall his health is letting him down. He seems to remain quite positive and full of mental vigour and plans. I asked about the MLF, also because of this thread, and he doesn’t feel ready to return quite yet, partly due to his health not allowing his ‘old’ activity and him not wanting to seems less invested.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I had some e-mailcontacts with him since februari-ish.
Overall his health is letting him down. He seems to remain quite positive and full of mental vigour and plans. I asked about the MLF, also because of this thread, and he doesn’t feel ready to return quite yet, partly due to his health not allowing his ‘old’ activity and him not wanting to seems less invested.
I think ANY activity from him would be highly appreciated. If there was one place on the internet that would show support and understanding for his situation, it's the MLF. Please let him know that, and I think I speak for all of us, we are ready to welcome him back with open arms no matter what level of activity he will be capable of keeping up.

I think ANY activity from him would be highly appreciated. If there was one place on the internet that would show support and understanding for his situation, it's the MLF. Please let him know that, and I think I speak for all of us, we are ready to welcome him back with open arms no matter what level of activity he will be capable of keeping up.
I have obviously taken the liberty to say so in advance, because of this thread. What I read between the lines is that he wants to spend a bit more time on more important things in his live, which perhaps sounds harsher then it is meant to be, but like his health and overall situation, before be will be returning. Next time I shall again write him how much he is missed by you all as well.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I have obviously taken the liberty to say so in advance, because of this thread. What I read between the lines is that he wants to spend a bit more time on more important things in his live, which perhaps sounds harsher then it is meant to be, but like his health and overall situation, before be will be returning. Next time I shall again write him how much he is missed by you all as well.
Thanks, dude! Give him my best!

Small update for you all. I asked him if it was okay to share this with you, which he agreed to.

I passed along your continued wishes from this thread. He appreciates them all. Rob’s still been struggling with getting enough day-to-day rest (sleep) to get to the things he’d like to do, because it requires him to recover during the day which prevents doing anything accurately. On a positive note his health is on the up, overally speaking, due to better weather. He’s told me that he might try to return in the near future, depending on how this develops.

Hope this all informs you a bit more.