Riff City parting ways with Chapman Guitars

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
Flipside? I’m in the Denver Metro area and Flipside is my store of choice. They don’t have American made Fenders yet, though. That’s where I grabbed my MIM Player series, though. An HH Tele. Really nice instrument for the money.

But, they are a Doc Z dealer and that, for me, is bad ass. I love Dr Z amps.

They also have the best pedal selection in town by a wide, wide margin.

I love Flipside. That’s where I’ve been getting strings and picks and the little side stuff and I grabbed a cheap bass a few months ago.

Flipside definitely has my support. They’re kind of far from me and have really bad hours. That’s why my girlfriend orders her strings online. It’s just easier. But that’s where we’ve been buying pedals.

I’d also add: as to what happened at GC, two in my area had the Chapman I wanted. Had the store where she was really - to the point of being frightened - harassed, been the only store, I would not have a Chapman right now.

I won’t go there for my sake.

You can say “depends on the store” but that a store in that condition and with employees like that, is allowed to persist, is enough reason alone to hate GC.

That was my last GC purchase. I am confident with Chapman. I will buy more unplayed. Right now it looks like I might have to order from over seas.
Flipside is 10hrs and 2 states away for me. Still want to make a trip down one of these weekends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SemiCullen

Still haven't got the hang of Thursdays
Flipside? I’m in the Denver Metro area and Flipside is my store of choice. They don’t have American made Fenders yet, though. That’s where I grabbed my MIM Player series, though. An HH Tele. Really nice instrument for the money.

But, they are a Doc Z dealer and that, for me, is bad ass. I love Dr Z amps.

They also have the best pedal selection in town by a wide, wide margin.

I love Flipside. That’s where I’ve been getting strings and picks and the little side stuff and I grabbed a cheap bass a few months ago.

Flipside definitely has my support. They’re kind of far from me and have really bad hours. That’s why my girlfriend orders her strings online. It’s just easier. But that’s where we’ve been buying pedals.

I’d also add: as to what happened at GC, two in my area had the Chapman I wanted. Had the store where she was really - to the point of being frightened - harassed, been the only store, I would not have a Chapman right now.

I won’t go there for my sake.

You can say “depends on the store” but that a store in that condition and with employees like that, is allowed to persist, is enough reason alone to hate GC.

That was my last GC purchase. I am confident with Chapman. I will buy more unplayed. Right now it looks like I might have to order from over seas.
Drittal, myself and a lot of folks are Flipside supporters. I found them through @Alpheus, who runs a guitar store in Texas called RNA Music. They do a weekly YouTube Q&A (and additional videos) and pushed Flipside for a long time -- eventually talking them into doing their own weekly YouTube Q&A.

The Flipside support really, really makes me happy. When I was speaking of local stores, Flipside was who I was thinking of as my personal favorite.

It’s just a good store with good people and they haven’t been around long. I’ll have to go check out my Flipside T-Shirt to be sure how long. They always kick me down a T-Shirt.

I want them to succeed. Because man, it’s just a great place to go make a buy.

And as far as Pedals go, it’s the best store in 100’s and 100’s of miles in every direction.

And for me personally, the best amps. I’m a Doc Z devotee, though. They also carry Bad Cat and Supro and Fender amps.

I really like the condition of used stuff they have in store too. There’s a Mesa Boogie .50cal in the store that I’ve been eying.

Anyway, that was really great to hear. Way to go Flipside.