RetroN 5

First time I've seen one of those. Interesting, but the controller looks like a Turd McMuffin. The only two systems I'd want to play out of those are the SNES and the Megadrive, and you could pick up a pair of perfect working examples and some games for about the same as the RetroN from Gumtree or Game.

I've got a shitload myself, and a whole load of Amiga disk images. Sometimes I install an Amiga emulator and hard disk image and browse the web on an Amiga 4000 :)

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
First time I've seen one of those. Interesting, but the controller looks like a Turd McMuffin. The only two systems I'd want to play out of those are the SNES and the Megadrive, and you could pick up a pair of perfect working examples and some games for about the same as the RetroN from Gumtree or Game.
I have a Mega Drive but I quite like the idea if being able to save anywhere you want and have a good picture on a HDTV. I've heard its build quality isn't the greatest. There's also a system called Retro Freak too but that a bit more expensive.