Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
Ok cool - I can get into that
If 12 votes = 12 entries, should be a good one too
December 2nd gives us like 7 weeks which is very reasonable
During those 7 weeks, I'll be moving into a new home, so maybe not necessarily reasonable, unless I knock it out like... tomorrow, or something. That's totally doable :D.
But yeah, that should be fine, but I doubt we'll get all 12 entries, in the end. Someone's going to catch fire or something. :eek:

Alan O'hagan

During those 7 weeks, I'll be moving into a new home, so maybe not necessarily reasonable, unless I knock it out like... tomorrow, or something. That's totally doable :D.
But yeah, that should be fine, but I doubt we'll get all 12 entries, in the end. Someone's going to catch fire or something. :eek:
Just to be clear, I’ve liked the comment because you said it’s doable and not because someone might catch fire :D

mirage2101

I need some time to fix my recording setup. I thought i'd use the katana but if I use it as interface I get no sound out of ableton because the katana also becomes audio out for some stupid reason. Not sure why with the pod500 I didn't have the problem.
So I need to use the line out on the katana into my audio interface wich is fine in itself but since reinstalling I have a lot of latency..
Anyway tech shit and I just haven't worked up the courage to fix it.

Edit:
Partially solved the problem with the latency. Seems that wierdly the output volume of the recording out on the katana is linked to the master volume.

Maybe I should just get a cheap mic and be done with all this crap.

Last edited:

AdiHughes

Sessions, Lessons & Shred
So um, I did a recording today as deadline is tomorrow, but it's all gone quiet on the RCF front ;)

Who's doing the mix for this one - please ca you let me know where to save the video?

Don't know. Not sure if I have time at the moment because I'm trying to finish off the two guitars that I'm making before I go home for Christmas, because I'm due to bring them over with me and hand them to their new owners

I didn't realise that the deadline was tomorrow - I wanted to record something with the fanned fret beastie but it isn't quite finished yet! Although if the electronics work (big 'if', haven't tested yet), all I really have to do is finish cutting the nut and then string it up and do the setup. I should probably do that tomorrow anyway.

A-D-L

Northern Monkey
*reads through thread*
Can I suggest we delay the deadline until Sunday 16th Dec.
It would both spare my blushes for not having recorded anything:oops:
And mitigate the “oh fuck it’s December and I’ve not recorded anything” feeling I anticipate a lot of us are experiencing!
:D
Yeah fuggit why not?

So there's a new deadline now. Get playing lol. I do have a take but now can experiment a little.

Well, after the unexpected hiatus I guess we need to rethink the deadlines!

I for one will not be able to do anything until January now. I'm spending all of my evenings this week trying to finish off the two guitars that I'm delivering over Christmas, and I'll be with relatives for a few days so I won't have time to either record an entry or to edit videos, much as I'd like to do something for this one.

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
Well, after the unexpected hiatus I guess we need to rethink the deadlines!

I for one will not be able to do anything until January now. I'm spending all of my evenings this week trying to finish off the two guitars that I'm delivering over Christmas, and I'll be with relatives for a few days so I won't have time to either record an entry or to edit videos, much as I'd like to do something for this one.
Copy that, Red Leader
And seconded too; I’d really like to record something for this but life stuff, Xmas demands and work have been getting in the way of late.
I’d be up for switching to a January deadline...
:)