RCF 2018/9 Double Jam! Winter and Spring

mirage2101

So as a first time participant..
How would you like to receive the files?
And since I screwed up the video quality badly on a great take of the solo that I can't reproduce :), how many pictures do you need to keep it interesting?

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
And since I screwed up the video quality badly on a great take of the solo that I can't reproduce :), how many pictures do you need to keep it interesting?
Since I am terrible at recording video, typically, I usually request dog pictures from @GloopyJon , but you may want to send a reasonable amount (5-10) of gear photos, or whatever, depending on your preference :p.

Any standard format files should be fine, I haven't had any problems importing them so far.

If you want a slideshow of photos instead of video, just consider the length of the track (about a minute, I think) and the number of seconds for which it is interesting to look at a photo, and divide one number by the other* to obtain the necessary number of pictures.

* You'll have to convert them into the same units, of course. I suggest seconds, but any other time unit will do.

Ah ok! I have a dropbox thingy and I can send you the details. I'm not sure if we've yet decided who's doing which song for the video editing, though, so there's no rush.

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
Welp... I have something recorded for at least ONE of the tracks, video with my ugly mug and all.
I uh-... may have forgotten about it until now, but I've got it!
I'll be uploading it to my dropbox, so I can link it to whoever ends up doing the editing, for sure.
Just gotta review it first and see if it sucks as much as I thought it did the first time :D.