Random Guitar image

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
I had that album on tape back in the day!
If you listen to that album, the first 3-4 songs are a Marshall about to have the tubes let go. It crapped out, and J couldn’t figure out what happened and somebody at the studio was like, when was the last time you changed your tubes? He didn’t know! So he has said in an interview you can hear 2 guitar tones on that record. One of a Marshall about to let go, and one with new tubes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drittal

Nerd on the Prairie
Here is a gem! You cats across the pond might come across these from time to time. The Fenix brand was Young Chang factory in Korea. Fender approached them 86 or 87 to make Squier guitars for them. They started to and made some of their own marketed as Fenix. Fender switched to a different factory because of it. Those early Young Chang are great apart from shit electronics. I wish I could find one like this.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
If you listen to that album, the first 3-4 songs are a Marshall about to have the tubes let go. It crapped out, and J couldn’t figure out what happened and somebody at the studio was like, when was the last time you changed your tubes? He didn’t know! So he has said in an interview you can hear 2 guitar tones on that record. One of a Marshall about to let go, and one with new tubes.

That's interesting, I didn't know that!