Random Guitar image

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Nice man. I also picked up a guitar before work but literally only played a couple of chords, I could leave without doing that even though I didn't have any time!

I would pinstripe the crap out of that... Jesus.
You have that, yeah? And you hate it and want to get rid of it? Right..?
Definitely have it, definitely like it, definitely wouldn't pinstripe it, although I could be pursuaded to let it go to make room for a certain Black Lester with Different Bridgery Lovelies. Though I fear that big pond might bring the appeal down somewhat! ;)

everfreetree

I... I like trees.
Definitely have it, definitely like it, definitely wouldn't pinstripe it, although I could be pursuaded to let it go to make room for a certain Black Lester with Different Bridgery Lovelies. Though I fear that big pond might bring the appeal down somewhat! ;)
Yeah... shipping overseas kinda ruins it, eh? :(
I'll find one over here... eventually.
It's on the list.

You enjoy the heck out of that guitar. Especially if you're thinking of replacing it.
Love it while it lasts. ;)

Yeah... shipping overseas kinda ruins it, eh? :(
I'll find one over here... eventually.
It's on the list.

You enjoy the heck out of that guitar. Especially if you're thinking of replacing it.
Love it while it lasts. ;)
It would be missed but the make up would be extremely lovely! ;)

It is a (modded) Lester Studio Lite by the way. Late 80s early 90s production. They seem less frequent and less sought after than regular studios.

bad alice

Easily distracted and...OHLOOKAGUITAR!!!
I'm always up for a bit of guitar showingoffness:D
Posting this particular pic for two reasons...
IMG_3244.JPG
1. Guess who figured out how to enhance guitar pics via Photoshop? (Happy to pass on tips to anyone who wants them?):)
2. This Strat looks very different now
A reveal planned for Xmas feeling like a lifetime away...
:cold:
:)