Project Fitness, Group effort? Whose up for it?

mirage2101

So a week on!
Current weight: 106,9kg
result since start -1,1kg

I ran 2 times last week for a total of 12km and had 2 5km walks in addition to normal daily movement.

I didn't drink alchohol on weekdays and while it was tempting for a second to buy while shopping I didn't miss it on the evenings themselves. By eating healthy through the day I left myself space for a small snack in the evening so I don't feel as if I'm being punished. So I don't really feel as if I'm giving up a lot. I do keep an eye of things. I made picanha this weekend and invited some friends but instead of bread and garlic butter I had a salad and sweet potatoes with it.
That evening there was a lot of beer with it. But on friday and sundag I had less then half of what I did before. Snacks (crisps) were at a third. I feel there are gains to be made there.
Combined with running and getting some points back for that my week as a whole was within weight watchers budget.

So I'm pretty happy with my progress so far. My package from Huel was just delivered (the box is damaged so I hope the contents are ok) and I'm curious how having that for breakfast will impact the rest of the day. For next weekend I'm going to see if I can do something with home made snacks that aren't just empty calories.

Magnus Pym

Grudges rot the soul
My package from Huel was just delivered (the box is damaged so I hope the contents are ok) and I'm curious how having that for breakfast will impact the rest of the day.
Congratulation on you progress. Just a note on Huel. Do make sure you follow the instructions for mixing it up. It's easy to get it to go lumpy if you don't do it right.

Neilybob100

I've discovered this healthy wrap which have helped me enjoy lunchtime more and also a -4lbs loss at overweight club this week. I'm now on it.

Having a big do this year so I'm keen to be back to a weight I'm happy with through SW which I know works having lost 2 1/2 stone previous.

I just need to look after my happiness and be mindful of my stressing.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

mirage2101

Current weight: 107.0kg
result since start -1,0kg

A little bit of gain this week. Honestly I expected it. I helped out with a trainingsday for a charity run and spend 30 hours in a gym*. We also started the pre-checks for our last frozen embryo placement. So that doesn't help for healthy eating and sleeping well.
On the bright side, I did two runs again. The week was fine food and alchohol wise. The problem was purely in the weekend. Maybe another factor is that I normally run on monday but because I overdid it on saturday (through rain and hail) I was still tired. I just got back from running and I still feel it in my legs. So that might account for some difference.
So I'm not beating up myself. I'm counting on having one or two of weeks like this a bit on when the actual procedure is done and we'll find out if it worked.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
The last few months have been shit, not to put too fine a point on it, too much going on. I've tried losing weight several times but have fallen foul to my compulsion to comfort eat WAY too often. I made the decision three weeks ago that I was going to give this a real go this time and just not comfort eat no matter how much I want to.

I cut down all the bad food over two weeks and a week ago I started to eat very clean. I'm down 13 1\2 lbs (about 6kg) so it's going ok although I'm concerned about going too Liverpool for a couple of days when we go to watch Phil X. These short breaks have traditionally been as much about eating a tonne of bad food as anything else, I really need to watch myself and just hope I can find healthy things to eat. I'd feel fine coming back the same weight or even just a couple of pounds heavier, it's usually a lot more than that. Routine is important for me when it comes to weight loss and these breaks starts a new routine of eating freely (which I really enjoy due to the usual restriction of healthy living) but it's a bad move, I find it hard to break out of it after coming home.

I also wish this shitty weather would go away because I haven't been on my bike in ages. It always helps with the weight loss and lifts my mood but I'm weary of riding in rainy/windy conditions, it's really not safe.

Anyway, onwards and upwards.

mirage2101

The last few months have been shit, not to put too fine a point on it, too much going on. I've tried losing weight several times but have fallen foul to my compulsion to comfort eat WAY too often. I made the decision three weeks ago that I was going to give this a real go this time and just not comfort eat no matter how much I want to.

I cut down all the bad food over two weeks and a week ago I started to eat very clean. I'm down 13 1\2 lbs (about 6kg) so it's going ok although I'm concerned about going too Liverpool for a couple of days when we go to watch Phil X. These short breaks have traditionally been as much about eating a tonne of bad food as anything else, I really need to watch myself and just hope I can find healthy things to eat. I'd feel fine coming back the same weight or even just a couple of pounds heavier, it's usually a lot more than that. Routine is important for me when it comes to weight loss and these breaks starts a new routine of eating freely (which I really enjoy due to the usual restriction of healthy living) but it's a bad move, I find it hard to break out of it after coming home.

I also wish this shitty weather would go away because I haven't been on my bike in ages. It always helps with the weight loss and lifts my mood but I'm weary of riding in rainy/windy conditions, it's really not safe.

nice going

Garythesnail

Doing better than me WG. Work is busy and somewhat stressful at the moment - still get some job satisfaction so all good but end up being lazy in the evenings, weekends, when shopping for food.

My pushbike is also shed-bound and spend too much at the chip shop.

Not any chubbier though......not yet at least.

Wade Garrett

I am the projectionist.
Doing better than me WG. Work is busy and somewhat stressful at the moment - still get some job satisfaction so all good but end up being lazy in the evenings, weekends, when shopping for food.

My pushbike is also shed-bound and spend too much at the chip shop.

Not any chubbier though......not yet at least.
It can be hard to find motivation when stuff is stressing you out.

Chili Hobbes

The Dr Venkman of Hospital Lab Science.

Wow almost a stone in 2 weeks is amazing, nice one dude :)

I've lost 20 pounds in a month and a half but it's slowing down now. I guess that's to be expected as there's less to lose as a proportion of my bodyweight (or thats what I tell myself haha).

Chili Hobbes

The Dr Venkman of Hospital Lab Science.
I recently went to my local gym for the first time too. I don't know why I didn't go before, I've had membership for years because my wife is a swimming instructor (I hate swimming though haha).

The gym isn't huge but it has a lot of equipment, plus free weights etc. I like it.

Tankman

Subtly not giving a F*ck
I really want to get back into running, but this weather is making it very difficult. They say it's storm number so many for this winter, but it honestly feels like it's been one very long storm for weeks now.