Project Fitness, Group effort? Whose up for it?

mirage2101

So a week on!
Current weight: 106,9kg
result since start -1,1kg

I ran 2 times last week for a total of 12km and had 2 5km walks in addition to normal daily movement.

I didn't drink alchohol on weekdays and while it was tempting for a second to buy while shopping I didn't miss it on the evenings themselves. By eating healthy through the day I left myself space for a small snack in the evening so I don't feel as if I'm being punished. So I don't really feel as if I'm giving up a lot. I do keep an eye of things. I made picanha this weekend and invited some friends but instead of bread and garlic butter I had a salad and sweet potatoes with it.
That evening there was a lot of beer with it. But on friday and sundag I had less then half of what I did before. Snacks (crisps) were at a third. I feel there are gains to be made there.
Combined with running and getting some points back for that my week as a whole was within weight watchers budget.

So I'm pretty happy with my progress so far. My package from Huel was just delivered (the box is damaged so I hope the contents are ok) and I'm curious how having that for breakfast will impact the rest of the day. For next weekend I'm going to see if I can do something with home made snacks that aren't just empty calories.

Magnus Pym

Grudges rot the soul
My package from Huel was just delivered (the box is damaged so I hope the contents are ok) and I'm curious how having that for breakfast will impact the rest of the day.
Congratulation on you progress. Just a note on Huel. Do make sure you follow the instructions for mixing it up. It's easy to get it to go lumpy if you don't do it right.

Neilybob100

I've discovered this healthy wrap which have helped me enjoy lunchtime more and also a -4lbs loss at overweight club this week. I'm now on it.

Having a big do this year so I'm keen to be back to a weight I'm happy with through SW which I know works having lost 2 1/2 stone previous.

I just need to look after my happiness and be mindful of my stressing.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Current weight: 107.0kg
result since start -1,0kg

A little bit of gain this week. Honestly I expected it. I helped out with a trainingsday for a charity run and spend 30 hours in a gym*. We also started the pre-checks for our last frozen embryo placement. So that doesn't help for healthy eating and sleeping well.
On the bright side, I did two runs again. The week was fine food and alchohol wise. The problem was purely in the weekend. Maybe another factor is that I normally run on monday but because I overdid it on saturday (through rain and hail) I was still tired. I just got back from running and I still feel it in my legs. So that might account for some difference.
So I'm not beating up myself. I'm counting on having one or two of weeks like this a bit on when the actual procedure is done and we'll find out if it worked.