Post Your Rig

Coniff

Minister of Magic
Hah, palmer, same as my last name :p And Im actually painting a guitar soon, so thats good advice :D
Painting your guitar is great fun, it also kinda brings you "closer" to the instrument, if that makes sense lol. Like Steve vai type philosphy :p. Needless to say you'll greatly enjoy it!

I'm really liking the 7 string and the Helios. Was the wood on the LP designed to look like that or is that a reflection? Cause if it's supposed to look like that, I'm a huge fan.

I'm really liking the 7 string and the Helios. Was the wood on the LP designed to look like that or is that a reflection? Cause if it's supposed to look like that, I'm a huge fan.
Thanks! Yep that was intentional, at least somewhat. The grain in those areas looked pretty nasty with the yellow so i left them natural and it turned out looking pretty cool. Accentuates the carve nicely.

Adji

Not Enough Prog
Hello again thread!

Updated pedalboard:

The Bob Burt Distortion is now off the board, but still used, as I won't be playing out any time soon. Great to use as a recording preamp, cops a LOT of different tones!

Henry Wilt

Making a come back (when I get home again!)
Adji, am I right, have you got both the Arion Chorus pedals on there? Are they that different that you'd need both or have you just got them set up different?

Yeah, its a Dragonfly model; I replaced the machine heads, pickups (and all the electronics a la emg solderless kit) and volume/tone knobs so it looks and sounds a little different :)